Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Hanei Rin (2)

Supporter
I am so lovingthis manga, thanks for translating and bringing us another amazing chapter

Dex-chan lover
Misunderstanding in this chapter feels like Yuri is forbidden for Yuri otaku.

It's sweet and also no violence this time. Lol

Aggregator gang
This is excellent, probably the best chapter so far. Hanei Rin was already my favorite, and this just raised her stock even further. She's very cute, and makes a great match for Toudou.

You should upload this to dynastyscans too.

Group Leader
This is excellent, probably the best chapter so far. Hanei Rin was already my favorite, and this just raised her stock even further. She's very cute, and makes a great match for Toudou.

You should upload this to dynastyscans too.
I sent an upload request to DynastyScans and saw someone had accessed the drive folder I linked them, but haven't heard back otherwise, so I'll probably wait a bit more to see if there's something I missed/messed up...

And same! Rin has been living rent-free in my head since I did the first pass on this script, it was such an unexpected chapter. I hear the KamiNomi capture music swell every time I think of the first kiss.

Also @nemo1234 , I have raws for every released chapter up to 24, except 23, so basically, "as fast as I can work." Work on this last chapter took about a week and work on Chapter 15 is proceeding apace but since I've never done this before I don't want to promise too much... This is my main focus in my free time, though, and I want to catch us up to what's being released right now

Dex-chan lover
I sent an upload request to DynastyScans and saw someone had accessed the drive folder I linked them, but haven't heard back otherwise, so I'll probably wait a bit more to see if there's something I missed/messed up...

And same! Rin has been living rent-free in my head since I did the first pass on this script, it was such an unexpected chapter. I hear the KamiNomi capture music swell every time I think of the first kiss.

Also @nemo1234 , I have raws for every released chapter up to 24, except 23, so basically, "as fast as I can work." Work on this last chapter took about a week and work on Chapter 15 is proceeding apace but since I've never done this before I don't want to promise too much... This is my main focus in my free time, though, and I want to catch us up to what's being released right now
Oh I see that nice and I liked your translation keep the good work and tale your time so it can be the best
And thx for answering me hehe

Dex-chan lover
That story makes me so happy and makes me laugh as hell (and makes me blush sometimes)
Where can I buy that love position pls

Dex-chan lover

Idk why but dynasty has strict systems which makes Translation pain in the ass.
I do know that the other group were translating it but it's likely Dynasty being absolutely based as usual.

Aggregator gang
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY HEART
yhljCSn.png

Users who are viewing this thread