Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Banryuu Sachie

Dex-chan lover
This was good until i saw that one panel where one person was in chains.

Dex-chan lover
TL on the credit page be like
9HIVGKY.png

Hey y'all! I thought it was time to start sending out feelers to see if anyone has scans of Chapter 23, or knows someone who does. If we can't get a hold of it before we finish translating Volume 4 we're going to just move right into translating from Chapter 24 and go back to translate 23 once the volume is available for sale. It'd be a shame, but at least we know that Chapter 23 is a new girl's introductory chapter, which rarely have major plot developments compared to their (2)s. Just send me a message if you have a lead!
I found chapter 23 and 24 (not 25 yet). Sent you the google drive link in conversations.

Supporter
I love all the weird character in the top left of page 10.
Yes! I love trying to figure out who and what all the background characters are - they've got to be references or in-jokes, but I can't figure out more than a tiny handful.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this volume is shaping up to very ambitious story-wise. It’s giving me a lot vibes that are similar to Mochi au lait’s older mangas. I’m looking forward to how it plays out. A big thank you to the translation team for getting these chapters out so quickly - your hard work is much appreciated!

Dex-chan lover
At this point, I think the love potion never really did anything. Quite a varied harem I must say.

Yuri Enjoyer
Staff
Developer
nice, looking forward to what is so exciting about ch25 👀

Dex-chan lover
Credit page: "Don't look up chapter 25!"
Also credit page: makes everything in its power to make me want to look up 25th chapter

Fed-Kun's army
As soon as I saw the girl on the leash, I knew I was down bad for Sachie. Why can't I be the lesbian meat slave for a yakuza girl???

Users who are viewing this thread