Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Banryuu Sachie

Group Leader
Words cannot describe how wide my grin was when reading this chapter. I love this and I love Mochi so much. I cannot wait to go more into this.

Thank you for the translation. You guys do this work so proud.
Thanks! I've read a looot of yuri and for some reason this one caught my attention more than most do. After I read Chapter 14 I really felt English readers deserved to catch up to where it's at
@spacecadette thank you SO MUCH for the translation, I just binge read all of this. This rules. Also, is your name a csh reference?
I'm not sure what csh is honestly, so probably not... But I'm glad you're enjoying the manga! Mochi is one of the best in the game imo

Dex-chan lover
"She's the best sexual offender we have, deploy her."

--Prez team, probably

Dex-chan lover
She's too dense to be seriously injured. Punching her is probably like punching a concrete wall.
That yakuza lady said her face is busted.

Her face ain't bust, that's the optimal face to have.

Not even a car passing over it can break that skull.

Dex-chan lover
Now I know why I love the MC even if she is a scum.
All the harem or rom com or even GL manga I read. The MC is always ALWAYS someone who like to avoid attention, feel awkward if some cute and famous girl on to them or go home with them which strike me... weird. All human should be equal, no matter how high class they are, you should treat them at human being same as you.
What if everyone glare at u with jealousy? Smug at them cause that is all they can do. What if someone try to hit u? Dodge them. Jackass, why u letting them hit u?! Lying make u a liar? Then what? All human lies. Tricking and is cowardly and cheating is a crime. But tricking and cheating make life more easy and simple. If you can do it and bring out the best results. I would. Sex should only happen between lovers? Sex feel good so if u want it then just do it. Romcom could never.
Scumbag like scumbag girl. Hope she will keep being her self.

Dex-chan lover
I predict another girl joining her harem

She’s been abused to bad though, good thing she’s a masochist

I like how the mc isn't a bland and dense character, instead, she's the lesbian version of a playboy, with all the smugness to boot.

Users who are viewing this thread