Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Vol. 6 Ch. 33 - Dodgeball Arc (3)

Dex-chan lover
This series updating is more important to me than drinking water.

Kurohime I feel so bad for, unless Rin is okay with polyamory she's gonna get her heart broken. Yayoi already has a new love interest at least so I feel maybe a polycule may happen but idk.

I don't need Ruruka to be happy but everyone else I do.

Dex-chan lover
Sh
Wow...

Yomotsuka dropping out of Cops and Robbers was a blessing in disguise, she would've been cooked first minute 😭

All that hype just to fumble and nearly get hit for it, this is the mf about to try and dom Banryuuu?

And also man, these mfs getting cooked, straight well done, which is ironic since this match has been anything but well done ⚰️
She's not trying she's succeeding. Doesn't matter if she's an athletic failure, she's got top energy, the most powerful thing in the universe.

The infographic for japanese dodgeball on the last page also explicitly says no passing the ball to other players on your team, which they did during this chapter, so i assume thats another difference between this and the rules in wataoshi

Dex-chan lover
I always knew sooner or later all the raging lesbians would be in one place, roughly going at each other bodies, sweating together, I just imagined it would be in a very different way,  very different way...

Oh well, doesn't look like the manga will end any time soon, there's still time for them to sweat together at each other in a different way :meguusmug:

Wow...

Yomotsuka dropping out of Cops and Robbers was a blessing in disguise, she would've been cooked first minute 😭

All that hype just to fumble and nearly get hit for it, this is the mf about to try and dom Banryuuu?

And also man, these mfs getting cooked, straight well done, which is ironic since this match has been anything but well done ⚰️
Yep.

The Hana girl in this chapter (and before with the mask) is Hana Kagaya the youngest from Kagaya Inn.

I am way too invested in Itsumis and Rins relationship to be able to wait another 5 chapters or so for any of their interactions :( But besides that, I am having fun with the dodgeball match, besides my main girlies, I really enjoy Yomotsuka and Banryuu, especially in this chapter <3

Dex-chan lover
adc9a051388242752aaac7a5d2f509b54a6feeb86c0e8f34c39344d9426e1e99_1.jpg
The school nurse just won’t quit.

Dex-chan lover
God everyone is here lol.

Of course the best friend is just focusing on her ass.

Dex-chan lover
Yep.

The Hana girl in this chapter (and before with the mask) is Hana Kagaya the youngest from Kagaya Inn.
I see...

This story does have a lotta references to past Mochi Au Lait works so... something like this is really fitting I guess.

She really changed up from her younger days lmao

Supporter
I loved that panel on page 4 where she says, "Banryuu has a nice ass"... Thanks for the chapter and the translation. I so look forward to this manga and love it so much

Dex-chan lover
Mmm, I've forgotten probably 90% of the cast in these last few months. Have genuinely no clue who any of these characters are and I've been following this series since chapter 1. Can anyone give a quick rundown so I don't need to reread 30 chapters?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Mmm, I've forgotten probably 90% of the cast in these last few months. Have genuinely no clue who any of these characters are and I've been following this series since chapter 1. Can anyone give a quick rundown so I don't need to reread 30 chapters?
I believe Chapter 31 (or the chapter titled "School Festival") does run through some character names for the two teams if that helps.

Dex-chan lover
Always has been.
And (Mini spoiler)
seems like we gonna have a crossover with the Kagaya family soon, maybe after the school festival or in the resort arc; i'm dying to see how everyone is doing, specially Kuki and her relationship with Hana
Oh this bouta be beautiful 🥲

Users who are viewing this thread