Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Vol. 6 Ch. 33 - Dodgeball Arc (3)

Banned
Oh... the only 2 male teachers in this school still exist, haven't seen them in awhile!
in this case, Ignorance by us fans is a not only a bless, it's heaven. :nyoron:

Don't search up what Mochi au Lait does with Males in her art 😨

Banned
Sorry_but_Im_Not_into_Yuri_-_Ch.0033_Vol.0006_Pg.0016_-_Dodgeball_Arc_3.png

Me with every other character shown at this point...
There are so many goddamn characters in this Manga that I need like a full refresher every time someone's name is mentioned lmao

Sorry_but_Im_Not_into_Yuri_-_Ch.0033_Vol.0006_Pg.0018_-_Dodgeball_Arc_3.png

Ayo what?
:pepehmm:
in chapter 13 there were signs Moch wanted to presented the whole class at some point,
083.jpg

Yknow, hot spicy take here but I think if theres anyone who could persuade Rin to the throuple route, its Kurohime. Rin has already grown moderately close with her compared to the other girls, seen her dedication firsthand, and come to respect her for it before she knew who exactly it was she's trying to ask out. At the very least, as much as i'd love to see a no-holds-barred catfight to the death, I think they would at least leep their love rivalry civil. Intense and insane no doubt, its still this manga, but I think there's room for a rivalry to metamours to possibly even lovers. Especially because you KNOW Itsumi is gonna be gushing like a geyser every time 2 hot babes are fighting over her. Thats like all her fantasies come true. I think there's potential for them to set their differences aside with some of Itsumi's crazy charisma at play. Or at least.... thats what a kurohime fan can dream..........:boomer:

Dex-chan lover
Damm when'd we transport to one of the sports mangas?? I'm getting confused on all the girls tbh, my brain can't keep up rn

Dex-chan lover
if these girls want my sorry ass to remember who they are they better start making out

Dex-chan lover
in chapter 13 there were signs Moch wanted to presented the whole class at some point,
View attachment 2951
I like the idea I just wish I had the memory for them all lol

You know those little character recaps some Manga do, first thing that pops into my head is K-On. I always found those things to be mostly useless, cause if your characters are memorable enough, you shouldn't have trouble remembering each character at least by their looks.

But this manga's art style lends to very very similar looking characters, since there aren't many differences in style, they have similar hair colors and hair types, especially that hair texture.

I know the eye patch girl, cause she wears an eye patch, I know the main girl, cause she has twin tails and I always thought she looked like cross dressing Tadano from Komi-San, I know facemask girl because she wears a facemask.... Who I just realized I don't recognize anymore cause I haven't seen a character with a face mask in a bit lol

Sorry for the tangent, it's not a complaint to the scanlators, it's just my dumb ass not being able to remember the characters, especially with a slower release schedule

Tbf, almost every girl has some sort of quirk to be recognized with. I can recognize them all from that since chapter 31 lol although i dont remember every name.

Main girls (Including Nekawa)
Shape shifting girl (Ouma)
Yomotsuka followers: Very irrelevant, their names doesnt matter
Tsubasa followers: Same as Yomotsuka followers
Cat girl
Boy's uniform girl
Puke&Poop girl
Punk girl
Vampire girl
Mask girl
Unpronounceable name girls (Uou and Saou)
Poor looking girl
and.... those are all i can remember from their quirks

Dex-chan lover
I love Ruruka. She's like an extension of myself. Recognizing the sublimity of Banryuu's butt and wanting to see a cute girl defecate and vomit simultaneously. Such a zesty woman.

Thank you for the translation.

b58

Double-page supporter
I had to reread the previous chapter to remind me we actually ended on a cliffhanger and Yanagi will show up but just overslept... but who the hell is that second remaining player on the Yomotsuka team? We had the picture of the whole team and no one matches in appearance, closest I can think of is the mask girl but the braid doesn't match up either... other than that it would kinda make sense since we had a brief teaser earlier in the interaction with the black eyes girl

GAYq41I.png

I had to reread the previous chapter to remind me we actually ended on a cliffhanger and Yanagi will show up but just overslept... but who the hell is that second remaining player on the Yomotsuka team? We had the picture of the whole team and no one matches in appearance, closest I can think of is the mask girl but the braid doesn't match up either... other than that it would kinda make sense since we had a brief teaser earlier in the interaction with the black eyes girl

GAYq41I.png
She's Kamen (Mask girl)
The braid is a mistake from Mocchi sensei, it is sometimes long and sometimes it isn't there (I pressume it's a perspective issue)

Banned
I have the list:
https://sorry-but-im-not-yuri.fandom.com/pt-br/wiki/Lista_de_Alunas_da_Turma_2_do_1ΒΊ_Ano_do_Liceu
0 - Home Teacher πŸš«πŸ™…β€β™€οΈ: what's his name again...? Shinsuke. surname: Kuramoto Days.
zerotwo 🐲 - Assistant Teacher: Nashi (Pear) surname: Kanhai. High probable, 99% is a woman.
1 - Satoko 🐹, that cute girl with long twin tails, who launches the ball jumping. A Hamster. Surname:Aki
2 - Yuina 🧒, the desfem delinquent girl, best drip, "right" arm of Himari. Surname: Iwagaki, something with Rock
3 - Uou 🌝, part of Himari's gang. Lover of Saou. - light hair.
4 - Toki πŸ‘, the girl with deity's closed eyes.
5 - Haruka πŸ’‡, the perm athletic girl (likes scat and vomit.. Deus o livre! . Surname: Oikawa
6 - Yomiko πŸ‘»β›©, the shapeshifter "priestess". surname: Ouma
7 - Tsubasa βš½πŸ‘Έ, the Japan national team st... i mean, the 'Prince' of the School and the sports fan. Surname: Ookado. Harem Prince.
8 - Hana πŸ˜·πŸ±β€πŸ‘€, the informant yuri lover, "'cause yuri is the pinnacle of Culture". (Gigolette Yurika~_ Surname: kagaya
9 - Tsubame - irrelevant. The Makoto's fan who was fighting with the Itsumi
10 - Himari πŸ’ͺ- the gorilla-lion girl. Surname: Kamisada
11 - LokiπŸ’-the masked. Possible lover of the Vampire girl ( Maiko)
12 - Fuuka πŸ‘©β€πŸŽ€πŸŽΈ- the rock girl. Surname: something with Oni (ogre): Kinue
13 - Reo - the girl similar to the prez, Makoto. To debut.
14 - Ruruka πŸ€“. Itsumi's bestie, the pervert ota. Raccon dog in free time.
15 - Kinono πŸ„, twice a mushroom, worst than TetsuTetsu TetsuTetsu (BNHA). Surname: S(Hitake)
16 - Shiou 🐈, the meow girl. surname: Shishido. to debut
17 - Saou 🌚 , idem, lover of Woaaah (Sry i didn't resist) -black hair. They are ying yang thing, typical trope of East Asia culture. Surname: Shimokawa. She's river and Uou's mountain.
18 - Kurohime πŸ€ΊπŸ΄β€β˜ οΈ, my fave. The 'Madame' eye-patch girl. More pirate than Luffy. Surname: Shirashiro
19 - Kaede, the tsubasa's fan, who has nee-san's air.
20 - ItsumiπŸ‘‘, i don't know, do you? surname: Toudou (Todo for English speakers, i guess.). Harem Queen.
21 - Suzume 😳, vice-prez, who has crush on Ya(y)oi. surname: Nekawa
22 - Tsubaki surname: Haba - ...
23 - Sachie 🎩 , the user of Bantoryuu sword style. Yakuza heiress.
24 - Hikui 🦠. Surname: Corona.. Horona. The poor health girl air-like.
25 - Maiko πŸ¦‡, vamp girl with black sclera. Friend of Loki. Surname: Fusuma.
26 - Hiragi ( (T)Hoshino Kyouko!)
27 - Kamome. surn: Muramoto. to debut.
28 - Yayoi 🚬, the 3rd best girl. Surname: Yanagi
29 - Makoto πŸ’ƒπŸ§, the prez, the girl who has protagonist air. The Harem Princess.Surname: Yomotsuka.
30 - Tsumugi. surname: Rada-Rad... ahem... Wada
31 - Kozue. She's has cool air. surname: Wadojima

Rin ❀: the "girlfriend" of Itsumi and junior. Surname: Honey, i mean.,,Hanei.
Mogi πŸπŸ€Ύβ€β™‚οΈ: the black haired girl, friend of Rin.
Tsuchiko πŸπŸ€Ύβ€β™‚οΈ: the Rin's captain of handball. Little sister of the Makoto's maid.
teacher Takinami. ☒ a hidden protagonist of some yaoi work of Mochi au Lait.
Love Potion 🍸 - the true protagonist of the manga. or a hidden omnipotent deity

-----

Bottom of Hell πŸ”₯

---
Satan

---
Tartarus 🏴

---

Arare , Itsumi's little sister. surname: Toudou.

sorry i was uncontrollable this day.

Users who are viewing this thread