Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Cops and Robbers (3)

Dex-chan lover
We’re only 20 issues into this series and so far now 3 of them have been dedicated to non yuri cops and robbers action scenes with a weird chained up girl jumping out of a different series.

Why is this suddenly an action manga? They could of spiced up these scenes if they felt this plot was essential. Instead of just punching they could accidentally grab a boob or instead of a kick they could accidentally kick someone in the right spot for a lucky pervert moment. Anything to keep the yuri in this yuri manga. This is really killing the momentum it had
So did you miss that last chapter or like... forgot?

Anyway I think these scenes are spiced up by the fact they're beating a crazy slave-fetishist for love. Can't get that in most yuri manga.

Dex-chan lover
Not really a fan of Kamisada she's probably my least liked of all the girls (Expect her fugly best friend I seriously so glad she didn't get picked to do this). But man she beat some ass this chapter. This zany AF series that has nothing to do with the original plot anymore is just so fun to read lol.

Thank you for the chapter <3

Dex-chan lover
So did you miss that last chapter or like... forgot?

Anyway I think these scenes are spiced up by the fact they're beating a crazy slave-fetishist for love. Can't get that in most yuri manga.

I don’t recall anyone getting drugged and fucked last issue. which is why I’m here.

Dex-chan lover
Funny how this one chapter manages to be have more intriguing action sequences than a handful of shounen.

Thank you for the translation (Hanei and Kamisada are so awesome).

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating this chapter.

I think the tough girl is going to get beaten by the fact that the cop is holding her arm as she is getting thrown to the ground and right before she hits it she will be out.

b58

Dex-chan lover
"all brawn and no brains" feels a little harsh for the only goddamn person on that team that thought of actually teaming up in some way instead of just being picked off one by one

Dex-chan lover
I have a serious conflict with who I want to stay with the FMC. All of them are great. (Except her four-eyed friend, she's a rubbish character)

Dex-chan lover
I don’t recall anyone getting drugged and fucked last issue. which is why I’m here.
if you're here for that, you're reading the wrong comic. this is a spicy comedy yuri that uses a love potion as the setup for some of its gags. feel free to read any other manga on this site that fits your criteria

Dex-chan lover
We’re only 20 issues into this series and so far now 3 of them have been dedicated to non yuri cops and robbers action scenes with a weird chained up girl jumping out of a different series.

Why is this suddenly an action manga? They could of spiced up these scenes if they felt this plot was essential. Instead of just punching they could accidentally grab a boob or instead of a kick they could accidentally kick someone in the right spot for a lucky pervert moment. Anything to keep the yuri in this yuri manga. This is really killing the momentum it had
Shut up, seriously shut up, not everything is about sex, not every yuri moment must have perverted undertones

ITS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT SEX SPIDERMAN

Supporter
I loved this chapter, there was a lot of action, hitting, kicking and punching. I never would have thought we get all of that. Outstanding, thanks for the translation \o

Users who are viewing this thread