Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - Cops and Robbers (5)

Dex-chan lover
This arc was quite fun! I like R, and I hope we'll see her more in the future.

Thanks for the work, as always!

We are getting closer to rumored 25th chapter, heh. I'm trying to keep myself from spoiling it as hard as I can, lol.

Dex-chan lover
So Prez is just a womanizer in general? I dig it.

Honestly, kinda funny how they are kinda setting up a lot of these side ships. And that resolution was absolutely on character for mc. Looking forward to that Hanei date lol.
I kinda want this author to just make lesbian fight manga.
You have no idea of what you are asking for...

Well, maybe if it's Mochi Au Lait it would be good.

Edit: Scratch that, I'm not afraid to say that Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete is a really good manga, if you are capable of looking past the ridiculously kinky style of the author.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Personally not a big fan of the action stuff, I’m here for ecchi comedy. 25% of the the whole series is this cops and robbers arc and I hope we go back to the old structure

• This
Reactions: Lev
Dex-chan lover
Hilarious and satisfying conclusion (love the meta and sound effects), but part 4 will never be topped in terms of balls to the wall.
literally every girl is best girl in this manga, and I really adore kamisada, but im shipping Hanei and Toudou. they just have unbeatable chemistry. I hope Ookado and R meet up privately later on, that would be a hilarious pairing. and prez should just continue to womanize everybody.
cannot wait for chapter 24. thanks so much for the tl

reu

Dex-chan lover
And so ends the hype train
Only in manga would a premise this retarded get people so engaged
what a wonderfully degenerate medium

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. And it was a good arc, kind of weird, but it was fun. And that penultimate page... 10/10

Dex-chan lover
Kinda felt like a series end to me but I need to see them eating dinner as they are my main ship now and it kinda seems like the prez could be shipped with the yakuza.

Users who are viewing this thread