Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - Dodgeball Arc (2)

Dex-chan lover
Sesbian lex

First!
Also I have never read this, it just popped up and I clicked on it, someone fill me in
Dorky girl protag wants to make a teacher she likes fall for her and she gets a shady love potion to do it. She tests it first on her classmates and it works. Love dodecahedron ensues until we're at this point, where dork protag is captain of a low-skill dodgeball team in a high stakes dodgeball game.

Aggregator gang
Sesbian lex

Dorky girl protag wants to make a teacher she likes fall for her and she gets a shady love potion to do it. She tests it first on her classmates and it works. Love dodecahedron ensues until we're at this point, where dork protag is captain of a low-skill dodgeball team in a high stakes dodgeball game.
Any long term LI or is it multiple short time lovers? Seems like a interesting story, on CH 1 so far

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation! I actually really hate Ruruka she was already somehow worse than Itsumi even back at the start of the series and while Itsumi has matured quite a bit, Ruruka is the same nasty gross selfish person with no redeeming features. Like Rin says in her first appearance, why does Itsumi even hang out with her?

Dex-chan lover
Any long term LI or is it multiple short time lovers? Seems like a interesting story, on CH 1 so far
She's currently dating her kouhai Rin, no love potion was ever used on her they just had genuine romantic feelings develop between the two of them. Read the chapters titled Rin at least they're really cute.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL, interesting to see some lines change completely.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for the chapter and translation. I am so looking forward to future chapters and want to thank the translating team. There are so many sub plots going on but I am so looking forward to the licking of the legs

it's like it was originally meant to be a gag manga with multiple short term lovers, but the author midway thru saw value in developing the relationships in the story further. so atm the story looks like its moving towards a long-term LI with a couple competing love interests.

fwiw my opinion is that its still gonna fall back on gag lover-stuff a lot but spread out around the cast more to not just become a polygamous fckfest

Dex-chan lover
Toudou's legs are on the line. It's been awhile since I've seen stakes this high.

Thank you for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread