Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai

Thanks to the new scan team, finally this is actually releasing again, Ive been waiting so long for this lol

ahhh need rec for a manga that has similar comedy style to it, this manga is too good

Toudo was a lot more aggressively shitty in the first two volumes, it feels like the author started to tone her down so she'd be more sympathetic as a protagonsit when they realized the series had some longevity as a romance series instead of just jokes. The love poison barely even comes up nowadays.

Supporter
This is by far one of my favorite manga ever. I look forward to reading this every montth and I want to thanks the translators for all the hard work

What an absolute masterpiece. Thank you Spacecadette and Valentine for TLing this. It's the kind of thing I've had fever dreams about for years and I'm overjoyed to have it here, in front of me.

Fed-Kun's army
It is kinda... weird? That there's never a moment where Toudo actually confronts and admits her own not-straightness, the story just kinda skips over that to a version of her that acts as if she's always known she's gay?

It honestly doesn't seem to come up at all once the joke with the male teacher is finally put to bed, it's like we skipped an entire character arc chunk, or at least One chapter actually addressing it.

The story is still enjoyable in its own goofy way, it's just a weird blindspot, as if the creator had zero interest in anything other than the two polar extremes of her character.

It is kinda... weird? That there's never a moment where Toudo actually confronts and admits her own not-straightness, the story just kinda skips over that to a version of her that acts as if she's always known she's gay?

It honestly doesn't seem to come up at all once the joke with the male teacher is finally put to bed, it's like we skipped an entire character arc chunk, or at least One chapter actually addressing it.

The story is still enjoyable in its own goofy way, it's just a weird blindspot, as if the creator had zero interest in anything other than the two polar extremes of her character.
Agreed. Something feels off. Starting with chapter 14 and especially by chapter 25. The change in characters and tone seemed odd.

Last edited:
This is so freaking awesome! I love this (not) Yuri soo much.. the translations are fantastic, it's a really good read all round. Thanks so much for your hard work. I for one appreciate it very much 😌

Such a fun read.. I love how she just accepts who she is as though she'd always been into Yuri too.. I love how honest & stubborn she is, she always manages to entertain... Please keep the chapters coming

Supporter
I noticed that there are 2 chapters been release. Ch 31 and Ch 32. Ch 33 will be release on 1/23/24. Is everything ok or are you guys just taking a break? Please let us know either way.

Users who are viewing this thread