Was logged in as some annon this morning :fixed:

Sorry for who “random_l1” is; but for some reason I was logged in as them and had access to their settings. Please be advised.

Aggregator gang
I thought something was up when I hopped on and saw my Follows were definitely not my own. I guess this is what it was.

Same thing happening here, logged in as Mustafakun (#333293) but only on the homepage.

Edit: Logging out and back in fixed it.

Well, i was logged as LunerTheCat, so whatever who is LunerTheCat, i sorry. Also, it seems that i am logged in my normal account (up to no good), but whenever i enter the following, i get in the following of the user Luner the Cat.

hey i also got "mustafakun" logged out of it and relog made it work but this could become a disaster! Hope they can fix this.

I loggeg in as Mustafakun if I click home, but if i use search button it will back to my account?

The same happened to me.
Today I logged and I entered the account of some mustafakun fellow.
Entering my MDList or other tabs caused me enter my account. But when I clicked the front page it entered again in mustafakun account.
Closing the session and opening again seems to have fixed that.
Dont worry @mustafakun, I didnt do anything to your account.
giphy.gif

I'm stuck with @LunerTheCat 's follower list, logging out didn't change anything for me.

Double-page supporter
It's a cache issue. It happens when servers being brought back to life.

The worst that could happen is someone discovering your shitty taste, but we knew that already anyway, so don't worry about it 🙂

w88eLYe.png

@SirMayhem
I was logged in as your account. Dont know if it has something to do with it but i was using the tachiyomi app.

Now that’s chilling.

They could be unfollowing your favourite mangas.
Commenting on forums and comment sections.
And you might not even realise or know that it is happening.

On the bright side @Mustafakun is getting a ton of account views.

Same here, didn't read the name but i know it started with a M. So it was probably also Mustafakun.
Logging out and back in seems to have fixed it.

If they can, it might be best for an admin to log everyone out and have them log in again just in case.
Never know if someone will decides to be a jerk and purposely mess with the account they get logged into.
Nevermind.

Aggregator gang
yep, me too got logged in an account named @DealDow, don't worry I quickly logged out tho

Dex-chan lover
It's just a cache issue, you do not have access to anyone else's account because as soon as you click anything that requires a reload/redirect etc, the cache is refreshed and you will see the normal account screens

I didn't even try to check someone's taste though haha kinda scared just a few seconds there since my background was in Grey color which is supposed to be black.

I panic and just log out then log in again
😰😰😰

Users who are viewing this thread