Was logged in as some annon this morning :fixed:

Dex-chan lover
Now I know the first page of Sutululu's follows, muhahaha! Couldn't give a fuck and already forgot everything though :D

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
You don't have access to their account, it's a side effect of the cache purge, and it'll go away if you refresh or click literally anything.

I had this happen too, I figured it was a cache error so I just logged out than clocked login. It automatically logged in as myself so I was able to confirm that yeah, just a small hickup.

Same thing is happening to me. Clicking around sometimes I'm on my account, sometimes on Niklas55.
Funny thing, my favourite mangas seem to be mine aswell as his merged together.

Logging out and in doesn't help :(

Dex-chan lover
I logged in as akuBloody #618601 just now
but after clicking elsewhere on the site it reverted back to my account.
Was really strange because when I looked at the follows, I thought someone had been using my account to follow my other manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Was logged in as someone else for an instant. Didn't catch who it was.

That happened to me as well. Logging out and back in does appear to work.

Is there any way server-side to invalidate all current sessions to force everyone to log in again? I don't have anything sensitive here apart from my IRL email address, but there's no reason to tempt people with giving them accidental access to someone else's account...

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@Sgt_Bothari Doesn't make a difference, you got served a cached page from before the webserver restarted. We purged the cache on DDG hours before the site went live again, and it's still doing it. Not sure why. Regardless, you don't have access to their account and they don't have access to yours.

I was surprised when I somehow logged in as Zenstation. I had to log out and login again but hopefully it doesn't happen again.

Contributor
did anyone logged in as YumGumYum ? If yes, don't tell a soul what you saw !
oMH4ohy.gif

I was logged in as @sabbeh. This happened couple of mins ago so definitely not fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread