Wasureenu Majo no Monogatari - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - July 17th - H

Dex-chan lover
I feel kinda bad for her(that older sister/cousin), she's like the only person that took MC seriously for nearly whole her life but is still not trustworthy enough for MC to confess how she exactly feels about stuff(not only romantic stuff but generaly what happens in her life)

Dex-chan lover
I feel kinda bad for her(that older sister/cousin), she's like the only person that took MC seriously for nearly whole her life but is still not trustworthy enough for MC to confess how she exactly feels about stuff(not only romantic stuff but generaly what happens in her life)
I feel like that's entirely on the way the cousin acts. Having a serious discussion about how you feel with someone who's constantly being so over the top and basically harassing you is kinda difficult

Supporter
Thanks for the translation!

Why would you feel bad for Yuuka? Yuuka was acting like an obnoxious creep the entire chapter...and last chapter...and pretty much every time she's shown up.

Dex-chan lover
like, she isn't trusted in that way because she continually demonstrates herself to be untrustworthy. because she's a bad person.

Dex-chan lover
hm, i do wonder if she gets attacked and would loop back around to being 'ok' physically, but it should be on the older person to lock the door behind them, but either it's some weird/stalker/criminal or some other phenomenon

Tho be hard to prove to the cousin without like 'echoes' left behind or so, since she doesn't get 'deja vu' compared to the 'self proclaimed' witch

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation!
I'm both exited and a bit saddened at the prospect of Yuuka being a "villain" because while the foreshadowing going on is creepy in all the right ways. I was happy to see that even if Yuuka is a weirdo, at least there is someone at Aya's side...

Aggregator gang
I dont get how everyone hate Yuuka lol. Imo, she's the only one that truly stands by MC's side, genuinely. I think Yuuka understands MC very well (both her personality and condition) that she doesnt dwell on stuffs like walking on eggshell around MC. Yuuka is always honest.
MC also said that she's glad Yuuka is frank and doesnt walk on eggshell around her.

No matter how Yuuka behaves or feel, she stays by MC, support and care for her. Without Yuuka, our MC will feel even more alone in this world. I'm personally glad Yuuka's there for MC all these years.

She may be a pervert, but without her MC would be even more depressed and lonely.

Dex-chan lover
Without Yuuka, our MC will feel even more alone in this world.
yes, ayaka has spent years wholly dependent on her socially and financially, something which makes it difficult for her to refuse yūka of anything which, as such, allows yūka to get away with more sexual harassment of ayaka despite it making ayaka extremely uncomfortable.

Dex-chan lover
hm, i do wonder if she gets attacked and would loop back around to being 'ok' physically, but it should be on the older person to lock the door behind them, but either it's some weird/stalker/criminal or some other phenomenon

Tho be hard to prove to the cousin without like 'echoes' left behind or so, since she doesn't get 'deja vu' compared to the 'self proclaimed' witch
Aya was saying that when she left for school she locked her door, but Yuuka was inside her room when she came back from school.

So, Yuuka broke into Aya's room. Which is 100% believable behavior from her.

Users who are viewing this thread