#Wasurete Shimau Watashitachi - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Tho, I didn't get a single thing, but I roughly got the story plot somehow.

after getting a glimpse of japan's livestreaming culture due to vtubers, this story hits a bit different

I really thought that was going somewhere but the ending was pretty meh. I'm just gonna assume that went over my head.

Okay? When you need others to validate you this is what you get. Interesting one shot but could be more.

Dex-chan lover
huh, second time the word "stanning" appears (three if we count that manga with it in the title), seems it not getting translated like keikaku (keikaku means plan) is getting traction now.

Dex-chan lover
although this isn't related to the manga, the mangaka themself is struggling and going through tough times and plans to delete all their socials after they finish the "big job". Here's the post if you wanna read the whole thing. And here's a screenshot and a rough translation of what they said.
After finishing the serialization (did you say it was in preparation?), when I delivered all the work I had I'm thinking of quitting Shimako Sata and deleting all my accounts. Regarding fanbox, we will delete the plan and skeb will start as much as possible, but it may be difficult to deliver everything. I'm sorry. We are planning to refuse new requests regardless of whether it is through skeb or a company. Regarding skeb, if it seems difficult to deliver, I will cancel it early. It's something I've been thinking about for a long time, and to be honest, I thought it was going to disappear without saying anything, but if I didn't write it down on the table, I'd probably keep slipping away while making excuses, so I decided to write it down. came. Originally I was really weak in spirit, but apparently I completely said it and became useless as a writer.  Now, I am not able to draw my hobby properly, I can't meet the deadline, I can't communicate properly with others, I've become a person who forgets to meet the deadline and continues to arbitrarily modify the drawings and names, and in addition to that For some reason, my memory has deteriorated so badly that I've lost track of things like reporting and delivery, and I'm reminded that this is the end. I've thought about a lot of things, whether it's looking for an animator and working on the original work, or conversely, concentrating on the animator, but I don't think I can do either of those things right now. My illness didn't get better at all, I was taking more medicine, and my physical condition was getting worse and worse, but in the end, it was all just an excuse, so maybe I wasn't suited for it in the first place.
Announcement (public article)
July 26th, 2023 12:08・All users

After finishing the serialization (did you say it was in preparation?), when I delivered all the work I had
I'm thinking of quitting Shimako Sata and deleting all my accounts.
Regarding fanbox, we will delete the plan and skeb will start as much as possible, but it may be difficult to deliver everything. I'm sorry.
We are planning to refuse new requests regardless of whether it is through skeb or a company.
Regarding skeb, if it seems difficult to deliver, I will cancel it early.
It's something I've been thinking about for a long time, and to be honest, I thought it was going to disappear without saying anything, but if I didn't write it down on the table, I'd probably keep slipping away while making excuses, so I decided to write it down. came.

Originally I was really weak in spirit, but apparently I completely said it and became useless as a writer.
Now, I am not able to draw my hobby properly, I can't meet the deadline, I can't communicate properly with others, I've become a person who forgets to meet the deadline and continues to arbitrarily modify the drawings and names, and in addition to that For some reason, my memory has deteriorated so badly that I've lost track of things like reporting and delivery, and I'm reminded that this is the end.

I've thought about a lot of things, whether it's looking for an animator and working on the original work, or conversely, concentrating on the animator, but I don't think I can do either of those things right now.
My illness didn't get better at all, I was taking more medicine, and my physical condition was getting worse and worse, but in the end, it was all just an excuse, so maybe I wasn't suited for it in the first place.

Supporter
although this isn't related to the manga, the mangaka themself is struggling and going through tough times and plans to delete all their socials after they finish the "big job". Here's the post if you wanna read the whole thing. And here's a screenshot and a rough translation of what they said.
After finishing the serialization (did you say it was in preparation?), when I delivered all the work I had I'm thinking of quitting Shimako Sata and deleting all my accounts. Regarding fanbox, we will delete the plan and skeb will start as much as possible, but it may be difficult to deliver everything. I'm sorry. We are planning to refuse new requests regardless of whether it is through skeb or a company. Regarding skeb, if it seems difficult to deliver, I will cancel it early. It's something I've been thinking about for a long time, and to be honest, I thought it was going to disappear without saying anything, but if I didn't write it down on the table, I'd probably keep slipping away while making excuses, so I decided to write it down. came. Originally I was really weak in spirit, but apparently I completely said it and became useless as a writer.  Now, I am not able to draw my hobby properly, I can't meet the deadline, I can't communicate properly with others, I've become a person who forgets to meet the deadline and continues to arbitrarily modify the drawings and names, and in addition to that For some reason, my memory has deteriorated so badly that I've lost track of things like reporting and delivery, and I'm reminded that this is the end. I've thought about a lot of things, whether it's looking for an animator and working on the original work, or conversely, concentrating on the animator, but I don't think I can do either of those things right now. My illness didn't get better at all, I was taking more medicine, and my physical condition was getting worse and worse, but in the end, it was all just an excuse, so maybe I wasn't suited for it in the first place.'m thinking of quitting Shimako Sata and deleting all my accounts. Regarding fanbox, we will delete the plan and skeb will start as much as possible, but it may be difficult to deliver everything. I'm sorry. We are planning to refuse new requests regardless of whether it is through skeb or a company. Regarding skeb, if it seems difficult to deliver, I will cancel it early. It's something I've been thinking about for a long time, and to be honest, I thought it was going to disappear without saying anything, but if I didn't write it down on the table, I'd probably keep slipping away while making excuses, so I decided to write it down. came. Originally I was really weak in spirit, but apparently I completely said it and became useless as a writer.  Now, I am not able to draw my hobby properly, I can't meet the deadline, I can't communicate properly with others, I've become a person who forgets to meet the deadline and continues to arbitrarily modify the drawings and names, and in addition to that For some reason, my memory has deteriorated so badly that I've lost track of things like reporting and delivery, and I'm reminded that this is the end. I've thought about a lot of things, whether it's looking for an animator and working on the original work, or conversely, concentrating on the animator, but I don't think I can do either of those things right now. My illness didn't get better at all, I was taking more medicine, and my physical condition was getting worse and worse, but in the end, it was all just an excuse, so maybe I wasn't suited for it in the first place.
Man . . . :fml: I really like manga from them.

Users who are viewing this thread