WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Ch. 222.3 - Since I'm Not Popular, It's a Live Concert (Part 3)

Dex-chan lover
What I want from this is the kuroki family reaching more understanding of each other. They fell apart and, as someone with brothers, I prefer when families are on good terms.

I still remember the good relationship they have (kind of) at the begining, with Tomoki helping Tomoko get home after the accident in the restaurant (when she was sad at the park after Tomoki's friends laughed at her).

Double-page supporter
I'm gonna go against the grain here and say that Komiyama is actually one of my favorite characters in this manga. And tomoko was really cute on the last page here, that was unexpected

What I want from this is the kuroki family reaching more understanding of each other. They fell apart and, as someone with brothers, I prefer when families are on good terms.

I still remember the good relationship they have (kind of) at the begining, with Tomoki helping Tomoko get home after the accident in the restaurant (when she was sad at the park after Tomoki's friends laughed at her).
I would say they still have a halfway decent relationship. Tomoki did stay overnight with his sister, and the rest of the crazy girls in her class, due to being worried that she'd get herself into trouble.

Dex-chan lover
I would say they still have a halfway decent relationship. Tomoki did stay overnight with his sister, and the rest of the crazy girls in her class, due to being worried that she'd get herself into trouble.
Like, he wasn't the one worried, their mom was and she basically forced him to stay the night.

I never would have predicted that Tomoko would wind up only being the middle-ground of freaky weirdos in this series

"I thought by now nothing Koto did could gross me out. But I was wrong!"
This is what Itou thought in chapter 123. 100 chapters later and here I am, thinking the same thing.

BTW, anyone else did a facepalm when she asked him to call her "onii-chan"?

Dex-chan lover
This series really getting back to its cringe roots. Wish we were leaning more into the yuri tho.

Thanks for the translation!

One of these days I’m gonna go back at find the chapter/arc where Komiyama transformed into an unhinged batshit crazy chick. I swear, there was a time when she was normal and even considerate.
I think it's still there, quality just decays when we get Siblings + Komiyama. For example, if I recall correctly, she can of encouraged Tomoko to calm down when presenting the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread