WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 12 Ch. 115 - Because I'm Not Popular, I'll Attend My 2nd Graduatio…

Dex-chan lover
Prepare yourself for the next chapter.

It's interesting that Tomoko never really says how much Imae Megumi means to her, but her words are unnecessary because of this and the next crushing chapter. There are all these callbacks, to the Cultural Festival, the walk in the rain with Yoshida and Megumi, and so many moments in the series when Megumi struck her with kindness and beauty. Amazing depiction of a life-changing relationship, maybe the first important one of Tomoko's youth in terms of its scale of impact. What's incredible is that in Megumi, the author succeeded in actually depicting a completely good human being. Bless her sweet heart.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
Wow considering all the comments on the previous chapters, I thought that Tomoko would have more of a relationship with Senpai. I’m surprised she’s just graduating like that.

Double-page supporter
Man I've loved Asuka ever since she's appeared on-screen, but Emoji is so fucking adorable.. I guess watching too much anime growing up got me used to tsunderes so I just think she's cute

Dex-chan lover
Please use spoiler tags
As goated as Ucchi was, rereading this made me notice how casually did Asuka worm her way into being Tomo's friend. I must apologize for a later chapter comment decrying how sudden her affections for Tomo grew.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
many small details like Ucchi "looking out (Lol)" for tomoko and she got her head pat!!!! i thought she was gonna mind break here Lol but she definitely has matured, it's amazing to think how many people care for her now, this manga is truly amazing at depicting a quite realistic depiction of social anxiety and the struggles with it

i love this

Users who are viewing this thread