WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 12 Ch. 120 - Because I'm Not Popular, I'll Attend The Party

Double-page supporter
So many call backs in this arc. I loved it, and of course no one forgot the phone reveal. Haha

Dex-chan lover
I've always felt kinda neutral towards Yuri, but now I feel as if she's sorta the character I can relate most to. "Warming hands by the fire" like thofheinz said isn't a bad way to describe the type of friendship loners form. I really get that

Again, where did all this fantastic character development skills come from!?

It's almost like the mangaka was just stretching out the earlier gimmick of lonely MC as long as they could until it got tiring to keep up and then they actually started trying to make a good story. The anime undoubtly never got to this, did it? What a shame.

Dex-chan lover
kino
@brandonvu1997
There's no need for a sudden epiphany or something. Besides, it's not like she really became a normie all of a sudden. Her being able to talk to more people stems from the fact that she's actually made friends from the field trip and found her confidence from there. It used to be that she lost her spaghetti even when talking to other girls, let alone boys.

Double-page supporter
Again, where did all this fantastic character development skills come from!?

It's almost like the mangaka was just stretching out the earlier gimmick of lonely MC as long as they could until it got tiring to keep up and then they actually started trying to make a good story. The anime undoubtly never got to this, did it? What a shame.
the anime ended fairly quickly, this series' pacing doesn't fit anime IMO (Tomoko's fantasies would take WAY more time to watch than it takes to read a panel), they either keep it slow or rush stuff and ruin the adaption

Double-page supporter

Users who are viewing this thread