WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 13 Ch. 124 - Because I'm Not Popular, I'll Watch My Friends Meet

Double-page supporter
Man, Yuri is such a spirit animal. That insecurity of being left behind and not being important to the people important to you is such a thing. I love how this was all so subtle too. Well done on the authors part. Such a delicate and deep chapter.

Lol. And Yuu’s unintentional back-handed comments are the best. I can’t wait to see how she and Yuri get along.

And I’ve got a feeling Tomoko’s gonna call Yuri something weird.

Makes me wonder if minami is also afraid of losing her social connection's, maybe that why she doesn't like yuri, because she saw her as a threat to her "friendship" with mako.

Fed-Kun's army
this chapter is definitely being portrait from Yuri's point of views... also, what a heartfelt~ this is when Yuri starting little by little changing it seems,

Dex-chan lover
Daym, infighting, Tomo quench the strife!

Jest aside, YESSS my dream of Tomokami's spheres intersecting slowly comes to fruition. I await the advent of Saint Kii-chan

Dex-chan lover
i like seeing Yuri's inside thoughts these characters truly feel human plus their relationships with each other

crazy to think that tomoko is not "involved" in this little drama lol

plus yuu-chan is a super friendly person, even tomoko is learning how to make friends from her actions

Users who are viewing this thread