WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 14 Ch. 139 - Because I'm Not Popular, I’ll Think About Why I’m Goi…

Supporter
This chapter is gold. Went to Tokyo this year for the first time and visited Akihabara with a friend, and it's kind of funny to see all the people browsing hentai doujins and figurines.
Was also fun to see that I knew a lot of them ?

Contributor
oh lord, the fact that I know what Kuro was showing them XD

Still I had to google it to make sure.. its some messed up shit

Kuro is not shy to protect herself against normies.
Kuro is shy to protect normies against HERSELF!

Power Uploader
A-chan's seriously going to crawl up in a corner and cry if she ever sees torture hentai doujins. 'specially the ones where they're missing so many organs but are still alive.

Double-page supporter
Ah nothing like a bullied Nemo to start my morning. I love how Tomoko is so casual with this stuff now.

Fed-Kun's army
Is it just me or did any one else see the magical girl website admin in the background?

Dex-chan lover
The only thing that will happen if you try to mess with this ultimate trash that's Kuro is soiling yourself.

Dex-chan lover
Nemo can't decide whether she loves or hates Tomoko, so she does both.

Dex-chan lover
"Are you sure you'll be able to work on eroge if you can't even handle a dildo?"

You're a good friend, Tomoko. Keep pushing Nemo to the next level.

Double-page supporter
Isn't "Little Busters" by Key? The same guys behind "Clannad" and "Air"? Also oh god I recognise the other reference as well. Thats... a hell of an introduction to the medium Tomoko gave them there.

I love how Nemo wants to compete with the master of devastating cringe and shock factor, you cant win there darling. Also I like how Akane looks with her hair down, shes pretty.

Users who are viewing this thread