WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 14 Ch. 140 - Because I'm Not Popular, I'll Go to an Open Campus

Double-page supporter
Katou is best mama. For real, I think she's actually so pure that Kuro's perviness just doesn't bother her.

Dex-chan lover
Frankly, I don't think Tomoko should consider having romances with any of her girl friends. She desperately needs friends and romance would complicate that.

Someone needs to add "harem" as one of the genre tags! Loner arc was just the prequel, this is where the real story starts.

Power Uploader
Yup, another great chapter. It's getting better and better, really hope it indeed continues with the college life.

Contributor
Every time I read new chapter of this manga, I somehow feel proud of the improvement of Kuroki mmm...

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is a damn riot.

It starts with Tomoko having a ponytail and ends with Katou being the saint mommy that she is.

I don't know. After this chapter I just don't know. I'm seriously rooting for Yuri to end up with Tomoko but now after this chapter with Katou I'm just like we have our answer. I feel like it's completely obvious that Katou and Tomoko will be the end pairing just basedoff of the colleges.

Yuri campus - Didn't really have anything that Tomoko was into = Staying Friends
Nemo campus - A few things that Tomoko liked but she didn't care for = Staying friends
Emoji - Just stalking = Stay stalking
Katou campus - Had everything Tomoko basically wanted or liked and she even got to freely be her self to Katou at the end

Dex-chan lover
love Emoji girl x Tomoko moments

with that said nice to have another girl in the Tomoko harem was funny to see Katou disappointed at the end when all Tomoko said she did was tell dirty jokes and leer katou was wanting and expecting alot more lol

Dex-chan lover
I predict that Tomoko is going to lose Yuri and Nemo in the next few chapters. With Yuri, it might get ugly. Tomoko's still in the honeymoon stage of friendship but there are certain mistakes you can't make. Maybe I'm wrong, hope so.

Dex-chan lover
the reason why Tomoko's relationship with Katou feels different from her relationships with the other girls, it's because it seem that Tokomo might have some kind of romantic feelings for her, while with the other it's noticeable that is only friendship that she feel for them.

@WhimsiCat
Asuka: Outwardly a Saint, internally wanting to get 'defiled'
Basically if Kuro take her to the same 'hardcore' shop that she went to extra traumatize Nemo, Asuka's eyes would be sparkling.
Or in other word, Asuka was expecting lewder answer from Kuro.

So Katou would be like...
Darkness from Kono Suba, only less obviously masochistic?

Dex-chan lover
How has the Emoji Gang not figured out that Ucchi has it bad for Tomoko? Maybe they're just being polite.

Users who are viewing this thread