WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 15 Ch. 145 - Because I’m Not Popular, I’ll Go Through a Normal Day

ivv

Dex-chan lover
I just keep on loving it more and more xD

Dex-chan lover
So many pages with pure gold in them. Sayaka's amazing, and it's awesome how Katou, Yuri and Nemo have come to really know what Tomoko is really like.

Dex-chan lover
Nemo got her in the eye last chapter.

Brother had the best take on this chapter; none of these girls are sane.

Dex-chan lover
I really enjoy these floating narratives, visiting each character and expanding the watamote world. Must also be fun for the mangakas. Hopefully it sustains their commitment to keep it going for a while!

@discreet_pigeon chapter 99.5, 9 month ago

x1.png

Dex-chan lover
Man, this chapter was pure fanservice...so sweet. Though the beginning filled me with expectation for an Ucchi-centric chapter...I WILL KEEP ON HOPING!
Love the fact that Nemo is getting defensive over the act of hitting Kuro, and that Komi is starting to brush off too much on her disciples. Her friend just read a wiki page...Tomoki needs to stop hoping anyone related to his sister is sane...the madness will only spread.

Also, is that whole HP system part of the way Japanese consume mass manga online like us MD freaks? The whole recharge system seems a bit too cumbersome, but I guess it stops people from getting too addicted.

Dex-chan lover
You know, I don't like the skit with Katou here.
Revealing what Tomoko really saw was really funnier than keeping the mystery and the incident between Tomoko and Nemo?

Users who are viewing this thread