WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 15 Ch. 148 - Because I'm Not Popular, I'll Shorten My Skirt

I realize today as I was waiting for the chapter to update, I've become Ucchi whenever it's the expected release dates of these chapters. Chapter short, but still enjoyed the fact she acknowledges her own faults of not understanding till now what it meant to "Become a female" Had my laughs and cannot wait for the next chapters.

You can see how yuri and nemo are jelous of katou when she is fixing kuro’s skirt
Also nemo is a little afraid of katou now

I don't know why I like this so much. I'm supposed to dislike the borderline Yuri-baiting trope, or the change from the original appeal of what Watamote was known for, but I keep on coming back to this. Maybe it's also because I think "Yuri" is such an adorable character. But yeah, this is fun.

Dex-chan lover
What a bizzare piece of character growth Tomoko's just gone through. Empathy.

Double-page supporter
This felt so short! I laughed at Tomoko not thinking of herself as a woman until the skirt change, but also glad she got to experience the difficulties of skirts ?

I've always wondered when Tomoko's weirdly long skirt would become a topic. But her wearing a short skirt seems even weirder to me.

Dex-chan lover
I love how smug Yuri can be when it's about Tomoko. She literally can't help but brag, every single time ?

Dex-chan lover
Here's a reminder of what our Tomoko used to look like

TepojnF.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Akane just had her sane, stable, and basically tolerant and generous world view shattered on the rocks of her friend's perversion.

Dex-chan lover
@pudfunny

You mean the last two frames, where Tomoko seems to have seen Nemo's panties without our knowing it? Or bluffed her?

The first two frames make plenty of sense.

@thofheinz yes, the last two panels. Tomoko isn't a psychic, and I'm thinking (which is borne out by this rough translation someone else did beforehand https://pastebin.com/pXB3SucL) that she doesn't talk at all about 'pink panties' during the chapter, which makes the end a bit more sensible. I think a previous chapter makes it pretty clear what exactly she is referring to by 'pink'

Dex-chan lover
@PlanOfInaction

I mean I guess, but I don't see how either of those things means she might be a bad person (what I meant by I'll intentions, not her being a lesbian or anything). I just feel like she's the mom type (or sugar mama according to Tomoko) who finds Tomo interesting and just can't leave her alone.

Users who are viewing this thread