WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 16 Ch. 157 - Because I'm Not Popular, I'm Suspended

Dex-chan lover
The harem is missing it's key component
Entropy intensifies
The black shroud of despair
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4

Dex-chan lover
What kind of totalitarian bullshit is this? I can understand suspending from school(though how is that a punishment for kids, which are usually happy to skip school...), but why the FUCK can't they talk to their friend?

SHAMEFUR DYSPRAY NIPPON.

Aggregator gang
Lol it so weird to compare this chapter to the first year.
The characters were perfectly fine without her in the first year and even in the second year but now most of the characters are pretty bored without her

Dex-chan lover
In what world is it okay to forbid kids from interacting with their friends outside of school due to a suspension. What the fuck?

Double-page supporter
Aww poor Minami just needs a hug.
ELMbuR5.png

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
Asuka looks like she wants to catch a body. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Last page was beautiful, Ucchi page was beautiful, annoying girl learning slowly that she's annoying was beautiful too... Very good chapter! even the kouhai was cute.

Dex-chan lover
Ucchi and Asuka are the ones showing the worst withdrawal symptoms, their mood changed and it's obvious for everyone how affected they are... Meanwhile Nemoto and Yuri can managed because they have each other at least, is cute... aah this is gonna kill meeeee

I’m more surprised nobody is saying that this is the first chapter ever to not have Tomoko in it at all

Double-page supporter
Asuka playing 4d chess with that one girl.

Also I thought they'd go visit them at least one. Even if they were told not to.

Fed-Kun's army
Not contact them? I don't know whether this is an accurate portrayal but it is creepy how schools dictating their pupils private life seems to be considered acceptable in japan.

Users who are viewing this thread