WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 17 Ch. 161 - Because I'm Not Popular, Things Will Go Back to Normal

Fed-Kun's army
You can call somebody gross and it be a compliment? That's enlightening.... I think. Only thing I can possibly maybe apply that to is Jabba the Hut of Star Wars.

Group Leader
THIS CHAPTER IS SO WHOLESOME

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dex-chan lover
Now the only thing left is for Mokochii to get laid.
I wonder which of Tomoki's club seniors will stick a dick in Tomoko.

Dex-chan lover
Nemo and Yuri still the best for me !!! their interactions are so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute

Dex-chan lover
What a feel-good chapter!

Although, as always, the chapter ending was so abrupt.

But I’m super happy with the developments here, especially since this probably marks Ucchi’s rise into officially being part of Tomoko’s friend circle — also, opening up about her “Gross” thing was a really smart decision.

Dex-chan lover
Anna recognizes Yoshida's waifu:

rjrSawl.png

Dex-chan lover
It's amusing how so much can be deduced from the ongoing relationships from tiny, out-of-focus details and interactions. I guess it's a female thing. Interactions between guys are very blunt and open.

Also, Nemo is one cringy little shit, damn. No wonder she kept her tendencies hidden.

Dex-chan lover
Emoji a shit, even worse than Minami. Emoji’s best punchlines are when she shoots herself in the foot, and now they’re stale.

Users who are viewing this thread