WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 17 Ch. 162 - Because I'm Not Popular, I'll Make a Wish

>Well Kuroki, you don't really need to change gender for that... just sayin' BUT I don't want you to end up with her anyway hahaha

Heh. Im anxiously waiting for 'view users comment history' feature to be implemented. Your posts are always entertaining, but not in a way you imagine them to be.

"hahaha"

Dex-chan lover
"Yeah, I know."

You do!? Rare of her to pay attention to that kind of detail. I think Megumi is kind a hero to Kuroki, even if only in a small way..

Fed-Kun's army
...Yoshida's wish was just the coolest! period.
*insert “It's My Life” song here*

Double-page supporter
How is Tomoko both a degenerate and this dumb about stuff? Can't believe her of all people is pulling out the "damn I can't shag my friends cause we're both girls" card

I hope kouhai girl is gonna be okay with all the guys around here all the time, I know thats just supposed to be her character cus haha but still just saying.

I cant not think at least a tad that Tomo is being pretentious writing Imae's wish but also I truly want to believe thats what she wants. Actually now that I think about it, it might solely be directed towards Imae.

Dex-chan lover
Starting to think Tomoko really could Ntr shizukus Boyfriend. (And only started with a joke.)

Dex-chan lover
TomoGOAT KokuRizz, you need no male appendages to steal away any woman. Just keep being you.

Nemo going strong with that rizzful wish

Dex-chan lover
Nemo is esp strong this chapter, what with her wishes resonating with Tomo's as they take the first step to pursuing a shared struggle. Shizuku and Ucchi interactions(?) are a delight, rare as they are.

Users who are viewing this thread