WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 17 Ch. 168 - Since I'm Not Popular, There's a Gathering in my Lil …

Dex-chan lover
This is so fucking hard to read. The cringe makes me stop not even at every page but almost at every panel.

Holy fuck, make the cringe stop.

dude just wanted a quite life, not the harem manga protag life which is just annoying for a normal human bean lmao

They are really solidifying the Lucky Pervert x Delinquent dynamic between the two, huh?

He groped and he walked in while she was naked, I guess falling over her and having his face be under her skirt is next?

Double-page supporter
Grab your life jackets and relax lads, this ship sails itself.
Is the entire Kuroki family just blessed with harem protag powers?
Also it feels like it's been a long time since the series has been this (entertainingly) awkward, and as much as I'm enjoying the recent current gowth of Tomoko, it feels nice to return to it for a while.

Dex-chan lover
Implying Tomoki care about Yoshida in the slightest. Boy just want to focus on studies.You can ship all you want but i don't think they will had another interaction after that.

Dex-chan lover
A lot happening... curse these brief chapter and sudden endings!!!

Props to Itou developing a cringe-radar and for Tomoki hating everything.
But really, as much as I like the yuri stuff, your goggles would need to be in REAL DEEP to ignore how Yoshida is constantly rom-commed into Tomoki’s life (and now she finally knows who he’s related to).

This chapter is incredible, the way the cast gradually gets assembled at their house, and the continuation of and references to previous gags. I love the dynamic between Komiyama and Akari, and having Yoshida show up as well is perfect.

Dex-chan lover
Yoshida in Kuroki household with both Tomoko and Tomoki home along with Komi-something and her dick sister is a perfect recipe for disaster

Dex-chan lover
your goggles would need to be in REAL DEEP to ignore how Yoshida is constantly rom-commed into Tomoki’s life

"Constantly" That's like the second time so far in 168 chapter and the first time was in chapter 134. As much as you can love romcoms trope, you kinda overexagerrated the time the two of them have spend together. It's like the third time they interact with each other.

Funny chapter.

But I still do miss the times where Kotomi had more character in her besides "stalker+baseball"

lol i losed it when tomoki brother meet yoshida in bathroom. i know its common trope but coming from this manga become so fuckin hilarious lol.

Users who are viewing this thread