WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 18 Ch. 170 - Since I'm Not Popular, I'll Dye My Hair

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I'm pretty sure Tomoko is bi. This story so far has been about her finding herself and growing up. Maybe a part of her self-discovery is her attraction to women on top of men.

I wouldn't even mind if it turns full yuri. It doesn't treat yuri like some fetish like I see in some other stuff I've seen.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
page 20, tomoko looks hot there.
lol yuu-chan broke xD

Katou: ah... so you are the friend kuroki-san often talks about!
sorry, I never heard what your name was...

Katou jealous of yuu? I never heard, lies

Dex-chan lover
Really love how Asuka is still a bit worried about Tomoko not letting her in and being more of a "friend". The fact that Tomoko fusses so much on Asuka, and the fact Asuka brings out a lot in Tomoko makes me believe that she is end game for her. There is just too much good chemistry there, and I really hope they do go that way.

People claiming Asuka is too possessive are exaggerating pretty hard. Sure, she's a little insecure but it's not like she's ever expressed that in a harmful way. The most she ever does is fish for reassurances that she's important to her. Hell, she's going out of her way to help Yuu spend more time with Kuroki in the future,

Dex-chan lover
lmao this ch but loved it finally the fated meeting between the 2 girls she wants to touch the most meets

cute ch looking forward to the camp

Dex-chan lover
@majere616 Not to mention that Yuu is applying to Ao U just because Tomoko is going to. It's a point a lot of people overlooked because "muh Asuka". Yuu is willing to make efforts and work hard justso she can go to the same university as Tomoko.

Dex-chan lover
It's as open as people want to believe it is. I'm fairly sure that by the end it will be nothing more than a group of friend. Don't get your hopes high for a yuri ending. At best i will said it's 10% chance of yuri end.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt

My money is on, yuri-wise, a meaningfully open ending. I suspect that part of the last phase of the series will be a general clarification of people's real preferences regarding Tomoko and vice-versa. If the yuri issue comes up, it would have something to do with a possible future for each girl. Yuri, Hina, Asuka, and Yuu (and hopefully Megumi) will be in very defined places. Komi will be in prison for imprisoning Tomoki in a dungeon. Uchi...I don't want to think about that.

I do think yuri will emerge as a possibility with someone, most likely Yuri and Asuka. The fact is that whichever team they play on, and drama or comedy aside, most people don't start having sex with each other that early, and this is an oddly realistic series along those lines. Networks around college or marriage or post-HS employment are where most people start that.

Group Leader
Can't her mother cut Tomoko some slack ?
She's almost at college. It's about time she learn to bloom into a young adult.

Dex-chan lover
@majere616 yeah, these guys just have to check what word "possession" means. It's like any interaction with Asuka longer than few words looks to them as possession. And there are examples of possessive behavior right in this manga: Ucchi and Komiyama.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised that Tomoko didn't have a perversion overload with the two "most beautiful" girls in her life in her room at the same time. This would normally make her dirty thoughts go into absolute overdrive.

OH yes! Yuu-chan and Asuka-chan are the best friends for Mokocchi!
I love them both. Yuu is friendly and helpful while Asuka is the motherly type that makes sure Tomoki is alright and that she does her work properly.

Users who are viewing this thread