WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 18 Ch. 175 - Since I'm Not Popular, The Study Camp Will End Part 1

Fuuka seems so proud of it, by knowing it sooner than the rest of them....

page 5 left last panel, that look Asuka has, hhmmm... i wonder

Lol this chapter was pure comedy. Holy crap everyone is talking about Kuroki's pubes. 🤪

Double-page supporter
i can't believe that this manga still has got it, those moments of pure cringe. except it's so much more wholesome, you're no longer laughing *at* Tomoko, you're laughing with the rest of the girls. this manga is like... transcendental shit

nemo: pretty pink
kuro: silver
hope we will get some other tag sex joke for the rest of the gang

From my perspective
Asuka character is somekind of innocent ojou-sama who want to experience all kind type of friendfriendship
My first impressions of her(or maybe all of her classmates)
She is queen bee of the class
Seem like everyone dont want to be in her bad side and affraid of say no to her , like all of her friend or tomoko friend always obey her (tomoko yuri nemoto example who cant say no to her so far)
But i kinda curious about asuka
Why she treat tomoko different to her other friend (like maho say in the massage chair)

Ucchi coming in with that huge ass wave. Btw personally if there are any girls here keep them down there, Im not saying this with an intention to be creepy

This manga has become one of my favorite, both for the slow-burner, and for the mix of comicity and realism.
This chapter in particular was very funny, to se Koto die, Ucchi showing that she's just jealous, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread