WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 19 Ch. 177.2 - Since I'm Not Popular, I'll Start By Going to Summe…

Dex-chan lover
Nemo calling out Kuro for being a dense harem protagonist that never do anything even with all the hints *coughthatfirstpanelcough*

XD

Dex-chan lover
Tanigawa Niko
Mangadex
/u/

Thank you
1719389-bigthumbnail.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Why would the hotel room bathroom have a window with the shade pulley on the bedroom side? Seems like, umm, a bad design for anyone concerned about privacy.

Nobody:
Absolutely nobody:
/u/: Finally some good fucking food.

Power Uploader
For those interesting, the Nemm hotel (chef's kiss btw) is based on the IRL Remm Hotel in Akihabara. And yes, they too have windows bathrooms.

Dex-chan lover
>going for the dense protagonist role
God, I love how much of an unabashed asshole Nemo is sometimes.

Also, minor shiptease with Andou-kun in the beginning
If fattyfags win the Tomokobowl I will be laughing my pants off

Dex-chan lover
@nightmoves17 I strongly suspect that much of Hina Nemoto's personality especially her aspirations to become a voice actress is based directly on Izumi Kiita, Tomoko's voice actress from the anime who is also heavily involved in the yuri manga scene as both a writer and editor, so, yes, any assumptions about Nemoto's sexuality are probably correct.

According to translated interviews I've read, Izumi Kitta keeps in touch with Nico Tanigawa and she sends them plenty of suggestions on things she'd like to see in the manga.

Dex-chan lover
We need a full doujin where Nemo uses Kuro for "practicing" her lewd ASMR voice face to face and see how effective it is

Double-page supporter
Still hoping for a season two so we can get some actual Nemo love. I know there's no chance but still.

Users who are viewing this thread