WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 19 Ch. 179 - Since I'm Not Popular, I'll Try Recording

Dex-chan lover
With personalities like Pekora and the Hololive pool of madness, a real Tomoko will make it.

Dex-chan lover
"But if we get along even when we're not doing yuri business, wouldn't that make us lesbos?"
Always has been

Dex-chan lover
Despite all, Nico Tanigawa didn't died from covid nor bicycle accidents. With Watamote still going there's still something to be hopeful in this accursed year.
Thinking back at earlier chapters makes me really happy to see how far these two came.
Nemo was hurting less than Kuro, obviously, but she was almost as insecure as her about how she really feels and is.
Seeing the two talking about showing it all to her friends to have fun together...

0f3e603678e7247adb4506f151435ad68f8b1c69_hq.jpg

Dex-chan lover
With her personality and mad ramblings, Kuro would make a great VTuber.

I had a feeling she would completely derail the voice acting session, and she did so excellently.

Dex-chan lover
Watamote’s writing is always bonkers and acerbic, I love the ad-lib scene’s dialogue especially, and the low key disrespect to light novelists.

Double-page supporter
I still don't get over how much she's grown since the beginning. Look at her, going out with friends and making memories.

Also vtuber Moko would do pretty well maybe.

"But if we get along even when we're not doing yuri business, wouldn't that make us lesbos?"

"no, whats wrong with just being normal friends?"

Do you get It? Thats the reason why ucchi Is the only one deserve kuroki, she's really falling in love, the another girls doesnt

Dex-chan lover
That old Guy personality that Tomoko talked about is her true self. Love this manga so much, she is growing up so fast! Always having a blast reading It.

Thanks for the chapter.

Double-page supporter
Yuri is confirmed ladies and gentleman.

Also If Ucchi doesnt show up since she is stalking the group chat I am gonna be disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread