WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 19 Ch. 181 - Since I'm Not Popular, I'll Go On a Drive

Dex-chan lover
@Baka Tono Sayaka looks a bit similar but its Imae and her cunny dog.

I just noticed the girl with her little sis at the pedestrian crossing. Looks like Yoshidas checking her out, probably digging her cute kitty t-shirt.

I SWEAR TO GOD ALMIGHTY OH YES OH YES HALLELUJAH GREAT SCOTT I don't post post on /a/ watamote for clout! Why can't you SEE that?

wait... so in Japanese the driver seat is in the left or the right side?

anyway, nice funny chapter~ Masaki popping out suddenly to pick Tomoko for a ride with the bunch?, i love this gang especially when Futaki join in too~ lol. also yeey! Imae-senpai is baaaaack!~ and damn man she looks so lewd in that last page, lol

really...? but, @CookieMonster i thought the road were position in the left side of the road in Japan... i kinda can't help but thinking it must be a little bit uncomfortable driving a car like Imae's car while the road is on the left side, lol . tho, thanks for telling me that! much appreciated~

Dex-chan lover
@Blue-Plum
Yeah, driving left-hand drive car in right-hand drive countries and vice versa is something driver has to get used to, but it's pretty common thing actually. Well, maybe not in Japan. Second-hand western cars are not very popular there. But a LOT of used Japanese right-hand drive cars as well as cars from UK are spread all over the world.

ahh, i see.. @CookieMonster
of course... in UK they were the same position as in Japan,

again, thanks for telling me this and give time for it! really appreciated!~

Are we not at all curious as to why Yoshida's parents have a car with a fuzzy dashboard?

Also, I imagine Emoji mk2 is part of the delinquents because she isn't planning on university. Either that, or making buddies in the arcade getting Yoshida some cute plushies.

Users who are viewing this thread