WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 19 Ch. 183.2 - Since I'm Not Popular, A Typhoon is Coming (Part 2)

Double-page supporter
Yuri and Tomoko have a comfy sleepover in the mid of a typhoon.
Watamote fandom: WRITE THAT DOWN, WRITE THAT DOWN FOR THE D O U J I N.

Dex-chan lover
This was cute.
I like Watamote being comfy. It used to be a lot less comfy, but now it's very comfy.

Dex-chan lover
There was a thunderstorm raging as I read this. Made for a strangely immersive experience.

This sort of slice-of-life scenario feels a hundred times more realistic than a bunch of cute girls being cute together.

Group Leader
Aw, I can't believe how fluffy and heartwarming this chapter is compared to the early chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Now that sleepover was the good stuff. Glad they didn't skip over dinner with the family.

me quietly: aww yeaaahh~..

so proud of this manga and the characters LOL

thanks for translating!!

Fed-Kun's army
They did not yet know that the world had ended around them....

Jk, could totally have a spin-off from here though

Dex-chan lover
@Panino I'm not sure if you didn't get the joke or not. But, it's just a pun because the character is named Yuri.

Fed-Kun's army
Just finished binging this series people were right it’s really bad till about 50 chapters in but you really need that cringe to appreciate the growth

Dex-chan lover
They put Mike on yaki-soba duties... The culture festival is doomed

@Cyreader
The beginning is not bad, it was the original Watamote premise: cringe-worthy dark gag comedy about lonely loser. I mean you may like or dislike it, but it's subjective. Objectively bad part is the last 10-15 chapters before Kyoto trip when manga became really stale, nobody likes this part. It wasn't surprise though, cause authors original intention was relatively short story with 3-4 volumes at best, you can only do this much with such premise without plot development and new characters.

Users who are viewing this thread