WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 20 Ch. 186.2 - Since I'm Not Popular, I'll Make a Presentation (Pa…

enQpQft.png

Dex-chan lover
As someone who has been pushed into presenting without being able to prepare, I blame this on Nemo 😆

Anyone else get the feeling this is ramping up towards ending with this movie of theirs?

Dex-chan lover
YISUS Asuka... Have mercy hahahaha is she doing that on purpose?! I don't know anymore hahhaha.

Aaaanyway, this is a cruel but very real way to go about it, things don't always work and you can change too fast. But I'm glad she won.

I feel like Ucchi might want to be friends with glasses just to hear gross stories from the past.

She even unlocked the rinnengan

Aw jeez the last two pages are so hard, I get that monologue and that mirage of the old self, and I know that bitter feeling of winning despite the odds and then not knowing what to do with this responsibility because you're surrounded by awesome friends who love and support you. And really trippy graphic sensibilities as always.

Why is this comic my life

Dex-chan lover
Tomoko was able to do presentation at all is already great achievement for her. And her reaction faces in this chapter are precious.

@ExtraOrder
Anyone else get the feeling this is ramping up towards ending with this movie of theirs?
It happens often in Watamote. But it's too early, they have a lot of events ahead. It's still autumn in-universe, half-year till graduation. And I'm sure manga will continue after graduation too

From the description:
"Kuroki Tomoko is a super popular, high school girl, who has had 50 years months of dating friendship experience, and 100 boys girl friends ... in the Otome game real world..."

I swear to god, Asuka has to be lowkey flirting with Tomoko.

Also, that had a sensical ending, considering what it's like to have anxiety and do a presentation. And I totally blame Nemo, pushing Tomoko into it when she didn't even want to. And getting consoled by Kometani, of all people, doesn't really help matters.

@AmethystLord Aye to that.

@ExtraOrder God I hope not.

@Clownboss That's the whole point of WataMote.

Dex-chan lover
That was a bit sad haha but this is the Tomoko we all know.

C'mon Asuka is tempting Tomoko into eating her up she has to be.

Fed-Kun's army
It's been a while since this manga hit us with one of those painfully relatable scenes, it almost feels nostalgic.
Komiyama has been... strangely supportive this las few chapters, I like this side of her.
Anyways I'm really looking forward for this new movie arc.

Users who are viewing this thread