WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 20 Ch. 188 - Since I'm Not Popular, It's All About Her

Dex-chan lover
The bitch sure have the best eye in the series
I thought it was MK2's for a moment lol

Dex-chan lover
@Amphguy
Since the manga closing in to end, author probably trying to cram all the characters development lol.

Fed-Kun's army
That Eyes, I think she is that one people that doesn't like people get better than him/herself or a crab hive mind.

Dex-chan lover
Girls like those tend to think very highly of themselves, when in reality they're typically seen as "those bitches nobody likes" and are often the most isolated group of all. Ironically they only stick together because they have no choice, as they always hate each other just as much as they hate everyone else.

There seems to be some hope for Fang Bitch though, she's pretty much realized there's nothing to be gained by hanging around them. Next step is telling them to fuck off and taking Mk II's spot as the otaku princess lol

Dex-chan lover
makes more sense why she's like that now just look at the people she's always hanging around with

with that said im looking forward to when she breaks away from that creepy eyed girl lol them eyes though ........

Do people really think that this arc is just gonna be "bully becomes the bullied". Watamote characters are never that one dimensional so I doubt Sachi is gonna bully fang, it seems that she really considers her a friend going by past chapters, at most I think she's gonna be an asshole and try to manipulate fang into staying in her group.
I hope minami gets better friends.

Dex-chan lover
Finally a real villain in this story. She has eyes so its going to be relevant to tomoko. When she finally in her way beating her self inner enemy (her mentality), she will gonna defeat her new outer enemy (the one who used to looked down on her) and gained confidence like a normal people supposed to be

Dex-chan lover
Its not my fault that i've become so popular, i'm making assholes jelly and turning em into enemies.

Fed-Kun's army
I know that Minami has been a bad person (though I can't remember actual instances), but I've seen people change in a pretty similar timespan, so I hope authors will successfully pull off her going from gross to okay

Users who are viewing this thread