WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 20 Ch. 188 - Since I'm Not Popular, It's All About Her

Dex-chan lover
It's not everyday that you feel bad for best girl Minami. I think she can change her way and open up to others if she ditch her actual "friends" group and start going with the Tomoko or Emoji II group.

Aggregator gang
Is this the character development of Minami i've been waiting all this time?
The realization that you can actually be friends with groups that have different kind of interests and are not self-centered must hit hard on her. She must have been with her old group for so long that she never bothered to look for something different because it sounds gross or annoying, and i'm sure that a lot of people IRL behave the same way as well.

Dex-chan lover
Wow wow this is getting real and serious!! also EYES
Minami is in a bad spot now, because they will never forgive her for even thinking about leaving the group but the new potential friends were hurt just now... And she's leaving them too.

Meanwhile Makochi and her husb-... delinquent friend couldn't care less about the rest of the world right now XD

PS: We might need to put the "Related" works in a spoiler box now lol

Double-page supporter
Eyes acquired. Main character status achieved.

Also Mako earning her nickname with flying colours.

Dex-chan lover
The bullies are telling her to tell them if shes being bullied.
But she hasn't paid protection fee yet...

Woah, those girls are nasty. They remind me of how Minami used to grade people as with or without worth and decide to talk to them or nor based on that (still kinda does).
With the class change, she has been away from such toxic and manipulative enviroment for long enough as to observe other people's relationships and how different they are from her own..
Eager to see how thiis moves forward

Dex-chan lover
when the softest person ever reprimands you, you know you're doing something really bad.

also holy shit she has eyes!!! the author doesn't stop surprising me with how it actually develops slowly not only the main characters but the environment as well.

*You hear a song in the distance*

Raising Up, back to the street, did my time, took my chanceeeessss

Dex-chan lover
Soooo, it'll really happen what I had feared so much? Will they really redeem Minami with the excuse that she was under the influence of the other girl like as if she wasn't rotten by her own merits and efforts? Unbelievable.

Double-page supporter
Haha I don't feel sorry for minami at all this is karma for the way she treated kuroki for a long time

Users who are viewing this thread