WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 24 Ch. 214.3 - Since I'm Not Popular, It's the Night Before (Part …

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone talking like this is gonna get axed
not axed but ending. Kuroki is approaching her last few days/weeks of highschool and it seemed fitting for the story to end when she graduates, which is why people are afraid

personally, I want to see Kuroki going to college as well, but I understand that ending the series when she graduates will be wonderful and meaningful, so I'm just trying to enjoy every chapter as if it's the last.

Dex-chan lover
Even if the manga ends with Tomoko's graduation, it's only October of Tomoko's third year in high school, which ends in March.

Keep in mind that they've already stretched out the first half of Tomoko's third year in high school over six years, so I'd expect at least another couple of years of chapters at the current pace.

Dex-chan lover
And so the tournament arc begins!
Awesome chapter. Being Mako is suffering.
People really thinking Watamote is ending. I mean, even if manga ends with their graduation, it's not even close to this. This will take at least 5 years to just speed-run it to the end, not to mention there are shit ton of events ahead.

Dex-chan lover
ysh3HUA.png

what a chapter :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
This was so cute. I really enjoyed all of them being together. And I especially appreciate all the true-to-life trivia.

Thank you for the translation (I'd totally play a game like that even if I just Google most of the answers. I need my son/daughter to grow up right 😄).

Users who are viewing this thread