WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular!

Way back when this manga was just beginning, I’d abandoned it because of the cringe of the chapters in the beginning. Nice to see things working out for her, although she became a pseudo-yuri black hole for some reason.

Kam

Fed-Kun's army
These last chapters made me remember my trip to an amusement park in high school.
We started walking with a small group of friends, and ended up mixing with groups of others we usually didn't talk to much.
Even went into rides we'd normally wouldn't. So can quite relate to this arc.

Group Leader
@Kam This reminded me of my 6 hours at a water park lying in an inner tube on a moving pool with my one obese guy friend because all the other guys were out doing stupid shit.

There were guys jumping off of the diving ramp onto the concrete. I can't say I went to high school with the brightest of people.

Dex-chan lover
She's grown up so much over the years! Also, poor Uchi. It's not your fault you fell for a player.

Dex-chan lover
Toying with other women's hearts...Tomoko you've turned into someone I don't recognize anymore! *runs away crying*

Power Uploader
That look of nemo on last panel... (and yuri i guess). It scares me...

Dex-chan lover
Every single page of this chapter was great!!! so many love flags, so many death flags too...
And yeah, the light in Nemo's eyes dissipated at the end

Contributor
AAAAAAAH

It's Not My Fault I'm Friends with the Villain of an Otome game.

Dex-chan lover
So tomoko harem +1.
Poor Shizuku, she just received the full brunt of Tomoko yuri harem.

As nice as tomoko's yuri harem is, I'm starting to become a little afraid for her. She's like a naive little lamb hanging around with a bunch of vicious wolves who all want her for only themself.

I like how Tomoko is actually being a nice person for all the wrong reasons. I also especially like that emoji girl has turned into something somehow more volatile than tomoko herself somehow.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, Kuroki casually dissing her delinquent friend in her thoughts - calling her pudding-head after being given pudding...

God, this is why I love Kuroki so much.

Users who are viewing this thread