Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen - Vol. 10 Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
dude this guys is literally cucking himself so hard might as well let his friend take both girls

Dex-chan lover
@Rubick-kun uh dude, quit being an idiot

Nao broke up with his girlfriend. His first. Who he liked very much. He still needs time to heal. Not like you would understand

Dex-chan lover
From a moral perspective I can somewhat undertand but at the same time I really do wonder how many highschoolers would be able to hold back in such a situation lol.

Dex-chan lover
@HunterCO my friend did lol and laugh at the whole situation That was like 10 years or so ago.

Basically gf(now ex) invited him to her house basic “parents ain’t home” deep kiss boob foundling almost fked but he said no and then left lol.

Aggregator gang
F-cuck-chan gonna lose if she wont get her shit together. 😊

Dex-chan lover
God this fuckin author, this whole" she broke up with me trope" is such cheap way to end their relationshup. What BS turn of events. GTFO, you just messed up your gameplan and now you wanne force the outcome with satsuki at all cost no matter how retarded it looks.

tremendous snowball on slope is assembling...

I'm going to laugh so hard when the MC rejects Fcup-chan

Dex-chan lover
I would prefer Satsuki so much more tbh. But, man, I do respect Nao for not rushing things, wonder if Satsuki has already had sex though, hard to tell with her. Regardless, I agree with Nao about NEVER rushing into things.

Dex-chan lover
@Rubick-kun Dude, hes a TEENAGER. He's never had sex. His first hard break up. Saw his ex with another dude, possibly a friend. A girl is coming onto him in the stages of grief.
He's acting appropriately.

Group Leader
Horny commenters not able to realize that rebound flings tend to hurt more than they help lol.
Gotta take your time and fully move on first.

Contributor
It's stupid, but i couldn't stop laughting because of Tokui Face :
face.png

Fuck, she's dangerous, i should be careful.

Also Satsuki on the opening picture is perfect.
And finally, he only took 54 CHAPTERS to remember Satsuki was (and still is now) the girl he loved in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall

Yeah my thoughts exactly.

One page I'm thinking "hmmm maybe he's jealous that she likes him so much". Next page: "holy shit I don't envy that guy".

Dex-chan lover
Fchan still showing she has the potential to stab someone before this is over. Everyone is still dealing with their issues, but she remains the only one with the potential to turn into a major creep or murderer.

I'm still enjoying this, but this author has slow af pacing skills for a work that pushes 30 pages a month. The reveals and plot developments just fizzle and lead into the next thing that fizzles. A lot of side characters are not being used well either right now, basically just as stage props. An editor should know better even if the author doesn't. Hopefully things pick up a little.

Users who are viewing this thread