Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen - Vol. 10 Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
Naoto being a fucking idiot with this dragged out misunderstanding is so aggravating. Can’t blame Tokui for taking the hands off approach though because these two need to learn how to communicate

My heart's pounding!!!
I don't know what it is but I really like this story it's like a soap opera but I kind of dig it. Probably because I love Satsuki and Naoto.

Dex-chan lover
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu database errors! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

This manga stopped coming out for a long time, so now I can't remember much of the story before chap 48. Could anyone give me a short recap?

Dex-chan lover
"I have never read this seriously and I am glad. Dude is swinging around pussy and keeps refusing to take them. Calling him a beta would imply people like that actually exist when they don't."
-Eonlars

Dex-chan lover
F-Cup-chan's 'humorous' quirks aren't even funny anymore tbh, they just hurt to read.

And even though Nao is still an absolute brainlet, at least he realized that he and Satsuki should only have pp time when they both were doing it out of love.

Users who are viewing this thread