Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen - Vol. 10 Ch. 55

Dex-chan lover
Oh god I'm gonna have to watch another one of my ships sink again

Dear author, can we have some less back and forth? It starts to look stupid :p

Dex-chan lover
Somebody, please, kill this guy already and finish this.
By the way story is far from over, fchan cant have sex so yeh.

Every time l hear "one step at a time" I mentally prepare my self for how long this shit is gonna take.
Like, come on, use your fucking brain and get your shit together man.

I feel he would be more stable with satsuki. Just break up with F cup chan already

Tbh it's better for him and Ishihara to part ways now than later if all that is happening in their relationship were like this. They just keep on hurting their selves and each other more. Looks very superficial.

Jesus can the author go a little faster? How many chapters has this manga spent fucking meandering because the MC is wishy washy as a bitch?

Dex-chan lover
At the end of the day I just feel really bad for Ishihara

Fed-Kun's army
Are those the flames of romance or a dumpster fire?....I can't tell at this distance anymore...

Dex-chan lover
I want an adult to tell this kid "Look, this is your first relationship, get over it and move on"

Seriously. Them dating wasn't a problem. It was that bat shit crazy mother of hers. In reality if your love has a crazy family its either they remove themselves from said family or you remove yourself from them. Considering she is so young and still living with family, your only outcome is to break up. Or boring giant tits moves out and gets a job.

Fed-Kun's army
PLEASE JUST SIT DOWN AND TALK. So much miscommunication that it's making my head hurt

I'm just waiting for retardation unleashed: electric boogaloo. Hopes for them properly talking with each other are reaching zero.

Users who are viewing this thread