Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen - Vol. 10 Ch. 55

Dex-chan lover
@ChristineGuinn Uh no. The way she's responding is like someone in their first relationship. Same with the MC. They're putting too much thought into this like it's their one shot.

ez3

Holy crap, they are retarded. Especially titty chan.
I expect more confusion and misunderstanding.

I love this manga, even when is so melodramatic and stupid (though the characters are teenagers, but anyway)

Dex-chan lover
Better late than never, I guess (assuming she's going to try and clear the misunderstanding). But still, you fucked up this time, Ishihara. Repent by appearing in doujins.

Dex-chan lover
Can both of you stop being so retarded and talk to each other please Jesus Christ this is the most forced drama I’ve ever seen

F-cup chan went from full blown pepega to using some braincells, she might try to fix the misunderstanding but MC prob won't believe her since his Grade-A scum of a best friend is meddling hard.
I'm Rooting for Satsuki but I'll wait and see how this arc plays out

Dex-chan lover
You spin me right 'round, baby
Right 'round
Like a record player...

This story reminds me of the above.
Watari and Ishihara are masochists of emotional pain. Was it mentioned that they're teenagers?

Fed-Kun's army
Suzu has really matured lately. She doesn't cling to her brother anymore and actually moved on and supporting him.

Dex-chan lover
What really hit me here was how Watari realized that he wad becoming a better person... all for the sake of the girlfriend that he loved, so when he lost the girlfriend that was the root of his motivation, he didn't have the enough self-confidence nor the friends to help him appreciate all the effort, goals and progress that he had achieved so far, making him feel lost in what he was and what he could do.

You guys may not notice, but when you're going through a rough psychological patch and undergoing a long-term quest for self-improvement, losing your main motivation and not having anybody to fall back into can be deadly for your progress, not to mention your very own psyche.

Double-page supporter
thank you for the past few chapters.

seems like this series is a lot of trouble to work on.

Users who are viewing this thread