Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen - Vol. 10 Ch. 58

Funny that all the Satsuki fans are acting like it's over. If we follow the Completely Generic Romcom Path, he's obviously going to spend the next arc or two getting over whatever hangups are "preventing" him from going out with her, while at the same time resolving her own issues, and end the story dating Satsuki and leaving Ishihara to take the backup romance option of that one guy.

Not a single fucking ounce of originality among all manga writers, I swear to god. I suppose this author COULD finally be the one to throw a curveball and go with Best Girl Ishihara instead, and I'll gladly eat my words if he does, but I'm not holding my breath.

Personally, I only read this series because I’ve nothing else to read—most of my bookmarks are fortnightly or monthly series lol

"I like you but i can't go out with you yet...because this manga is going to end if I did that so let's be a couple instead after more chapters of me and Ishihara's superficial relationship going nowhere then I'll confess to you again when this manga gets axed or finished"

Fixed it.

@Bobby_Deimos
Satsuki will win either way in the end lol. That's just how this type of series go. This part is just the shitstorm they need to get over with then the climax will be the usual Satsuki and MC being a couple arc.

Supporter
Dear Watari-kun fans who are about ready to invade Japan and take pictures of yourself busting up Sensei's home: Please consider reading Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san instead to heal your broken hearts. An ending that I would bet you'll much prefer appears to be in the last stages of wrapping up.

Unless you actually want a messed-up story from a manga called "Watari-kun's XXX is about to be destroyed", which wouldn't be hard to understand. But in that case, you might want to ask yourself why you're throwing purple fits about it.

@HajimeteNHK literally people prefer blondy because ishihara is for some people boring, only because she is more serius and wants a more serius relation. Meanwhile blondy only wants to fuck nao and she acts in such an unreal way that people thinks it is fun. But it is not fun is scary.
The way i see this is that people prefer blondy because they would like someone like blondy behind them. But in real life someone like blondy would be scary as fuck.

@TheGodEmperor she literally kissed a guy who was scared of her in front of her little sister and only because she wanted. If it were to happen in real life any man with a little bit of respect towards himself would pushed her away and shouted her that never come close to him again. But nao doesn't understand the word selfrespect.

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall

What the fuck are you reading?

isn't destroiying a fucking Garden because of reason violence at its best?

Or Did I Mess up with my upbringing and we should all destroy our neighbours gardens out of good will?

Users who are viewing this thread