Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen - Vol. 10 Ch. 58

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
OOF, even I felt that hit from my little boat. I don't think that ship will recover.

CKN

Dex-chan lover
Ts ssh this is your captain speaking... we are about to sink so please go the rescue boats in an orderly manner

Need to slap some sense into this bitch. Better start saying something that makes sense or will beat your ass

Double-page supporter
Man f this author what kind of crap is that I like you but I can't go out with you 🤦🏽‍♂️ so what does he like f cup chan too or he just lusts for her that's why he'll end up getting with her? Btw that pout satsuki made was adorable the author made nao kun a dumbass for not choosing her...

I am so glad I came to check out the comments after I finished the chapter. Seems we all have a consensus that f cup needs to back the fuck off because blonde is just better

That's the quite the cliffhanger, and 2021 has barely started...

Double-page supporter
Given that this is a very uninspiring harem so I don't cheer for anyone. There is one thing i can't understand, why black hair is considered by most a psycho and blonde hair isn't? In the end she seems a yandere just because occasionally she is drawn with those close-ups with dark background and haunted eyes, but in the actions she haven't committed any crimes or similar. The blonde's action were much more dangerous ... and furthermore she fucked a ghost

Users who are viewing this thread