Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen - Vol. 10 Ch. 58

But why though? Do you need time to fix yourself together like most people do IRL (but this is a manga so probably not)? You going with F-cup chan instead?

Goddamn.

"Why did we break up?"

At least he just came out and asked it.

The liberal use of mindbroken eyes in this manga is getting pretty silly.

Power Uploader
I just wanna kill this MC right now lel cuz dunno how to express myself otherwise, he is srsly pissing me off more and more....

Dex-chan lover
Pussy ass bitch japanese male lead syndrome strikes again. 58 chapters wasted with almost zero character development, good job.

Contributor
I...probably think i'm done with this.

Not only because the MC is trash and because of his choices.
But this chapter was probably the worst since the beginning.
Especially for me, because one of the cliché i hate the most in rom-com is ""Whole school wanting to get the idol girl, so mc/girl need to run away from them ".

My god, this was so bad, i didn't cringed that hard since a ling time.

I will probably only read every 5 or 10 new chapters at once, hoping for this to end fast, even if it seems only like the end of a 1st season.

@Rasz

The fuck you're saying?
Satsuki depending on violence ??? You probably should stop reading Nisekoi.
I lnow both girls are Blonde, but Satsuki never was violentvwith anyone in this manga.
And the whole flashback is still not explained at all, this is probably the most interesting thing of this manga, instead of this highschool drama shitfest.

Dex-chan lover
I tell you now, he sais that because he wants to reject his GF properly and then goes back to Satsuki - it's fuckin obvious, like the trashy development usually is. The author means to shock the stupid readers and ample amounts fall for it. Bait and switch. Meanwhile all you big babies are throwing a huge embarrassing tantrum. Don't worry you will get your shitty, unlogical ending, because first girls always wins.

Dex-chan lover
Ok so this could’ve gone into ground breaking almost never seen territory (and it still could) but honestly wtf

Users who are viewing this thread