Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen - Vol. 10 Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
Bullshit, don't expect any logic in this story, I hope blond will kill mc and will live happy after, she is the only one who deserved it.

Dex-chan lover
>has hots for H-tits
>H-tits is insecure and dumb
>so it's tough getting to her
>meanwhile blonde schemes and does all kinds of bullshit to make it harder

H-tits might be dumb but why anyone with a shred of conscience would support blonde is beyond me

He better say because he loves Fcup at the start of the next one
God why does everyone hate fcup, her only crime is being dense

Best ending for a chapter a guy can ask for. Satsuki suporters be like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkkQHRNbGBI

Dex-chan lover
@RambRage I like her cause she doesn’t play games, is straight forward, playful, cute, definitely a hottie, etc. she is one of those girls that is “down to earth beauties” kinda thing. I honestly don’t get why people don’t like her or would prefer the other one. Ishihara is cute in her own right, but not ideal. Then again, most other guys are into that passive bumbling type girl like her.

@MangaRockRefugee
Satsuki never really schemes hell she even gets out of the way if she really has to it's just unlike Isihara she knows what she wants and will actually go forward with it instead of being an insecure the mess the whole time it's why I prefer Satsuki anyway. Plus it honestly feels more like MC likes the idea of dating Ishihara by this point more than anything

Dex-chan lover
They all suck. They're all bad choices. The point of this manga is that everyone is crazy, stupid, a liar or all of the previous, except for the MC, whose fault is simply being clueless and naive. And even he was very faintly shown to have a darker side a few times.
IMO, picking sides is only going to hinder your enjoyment of the story. You're supposed to watch the trainwreck, not choose a wagon to die in, lol.

Today I found out that the worst part of this manga are the comments.

No matter what girl you support, at the end you only achieve looking like an idiot.

Users who are viewing this thread