Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen - Vol. 15 Ch. 81 - Anecdote

MD@Home
Glad she is able to move on 😌

Screenshot-2023-03-18-12-20-37-317-com-chrome-dev.png

Dex-chan lover
Why did it have the ending tag of how long will the peace last? I feel that the issues have been resolved. I don’t think we need more unnecessary drama

Dex-chan lover
they toned down Suzu way too much at this point, it wasnt even gradual, now she doesnt seem to even care nor gets many scenes with Watari lol

Double-page supporter
they toned down Suzu way too much at this point, it wasnt even gradual, now she doesnt seem to even care nor gets many scenes with Watari lol
yeaa, that's what actually makes me kinda sad, she just doesn't care about him at all (his actual brother) because the writer wants to make her the independent sister that doesn't want to bother her brother bullshit. At least give her a little of her old personality back

Dex-chan lover
Living with someone you love is quite the best :p not just cause lewd reasons, but far more important ones. Hope we see good stuff for their month together

Contributor
That's the third kiss since they started dating. The floodgates of emotion are open now. Satsuki doesn't need to hold back anymore. So Naoto isn't going to college. Well, working early has its merits too, I suppose. It's not like he has a strong idea of what course he'd take in university, anyway. As others pointed out, he'd be a good fit as the chef if Satsuki decides to take over the family inn.

We're getting a (temporary) cohabitation arc? Yes, please! :thumbsup:

Typo on page 14, university became unoversity

Users who are viewing this thread