Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen - Vol. 15 Ch. 81 - Anecdote

I think another drama will happen, there is something about satsuki's former family circumstance

Dex-chan lover
now i just realize, seems maybe just maybe there's a chance that satsuki's real mom will spoil the fun later on.

Dex-chan lover
She’s thirsty for tokui lol you can notice it this chapter and next one, kinda sus tbh
It's funny too cause for some reason I'm pretty sure there was some weird part in the story that made Tokui seem like a closet lolicon like waaay back when people were talking about his past "situation" or something and then the next scene was him and Suzu meeting for the first time at the park lmfao

Tbf though, that was before Tokui's character was revealed to be a huge mega meddler on the dl thinkin he slick n shit lol

Group Leader
btw I forgot to mention it but probably I won't release a chapter next week since I have exams, I'll try to have 2 chapters done by the following week.

Btw does anyone know if the secret info on Wataris dads laptop plot thread got resolved or not?
I remember that being a thing like 15 chapters ago

Dex-chan lover
This time skip kinda sucks. seems many things were just glossed over during it and im a bit confused.

Double-page supporter
FINALLY SOME FREAKING ROMCOM, IT WAS WORTH WAITING AFTER 81 CHAPTERS OF BACK AND FORTH DRAMA, IT'S HEREEE
Now then, time to prepare for the drama, the author is making me anxious.

Supporter
Btw does anyone know if the secret info on Wataris dads laptop plot thread got resolved or not?
I remember that being a thing like 15 chapters ago
Suzu had accidentally smashed the laptop, a fact Watari had forgotten about until remembering it was necessary to remove the macguffin.

Users who are viewing this thread