Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen - Vol. 7 Ch. 38 - My Future

Any spoilers for this? I'm tired of the cuckqueen childhood friend and all these fine girls throwing themselves at a useless MC

Fed-Kun's army
Satsuki is STILL best girl! The others are just constantly thinking about wanting to F him. Satsuki actually does things to HELP him, without being asked!

Contributor
@StarixCrown The end girl is obviously Satsuki, we know that since ch1. F-cup is just here for drama, her whole relationship with watari is false after all, thinking he is a perfect being.

And f-cup arc is over anyways, we will, finally, go into Satsuki arc soon, and learn more about some of the big questions in this manga, and clear some misunderstanding between them.

@Siquall well that sucks ,I honestly think Ishihara deserves to win. Im tired of this "silent" heroine trope and I want to see actual consequences of acting like that.

Double-page supporter
Yeah, Satsuki is best girl, but unless she stops with the "I'm fine with being treated like whatever bs" she deserves a whole world of pain dropped onto her back.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly can't pick any sides. There's still WAAAAY too many unanswered questions with both the main girls. Namely, Satsuki's past is still 99% unexplained, and then what's F-cup's relationship with glasses-kun? Why are her and her mother so fucked in the head?

Double-page supporter
This is another manga that I really wanted to get continued back when it had 5 chapters out, and now it's like this. This shit keeps happening, a series is great for the first 5 chapters, never gets translated or ends, then magically starts up again and goes to shit. This love triangle is so ridiculous at this point, he's obviously going to end up with Satsuki, but the author has made a damn hard effort to make them seem completely non-romantic. All these chapters just feel like a waste of time instead of actual development, change of emotions and the like. Other manga have had change in relationships throughout them, but none have failed this hard, except for maybe NiceGuy the Manga - KanoKari.

Contributor
@KazutoKatsuragi

Nah, actually we know everything about every character in this manga, except Satsuki, we know nothing of her, or so little (because the author want to save the big revelation for the end, probably).
Glasses-guy is "just" F-cup friend since middle-school, and he obviously like her since this time, it's hinted several times in the manga, especially when he talked with satsuki, or when F-cup mom talk with him.

This manga story didn't progress since a long time, so i'm quite happy we will finally get a Satsuki arc after all this useless drama.

THERE US NO DENYING MANAGER IS BEST CHARACTER I SWEAR HE HAS MORE POSITIVES THAN THESE PSYCHO PEOPLE MANAGER WILL TAKE CARE OF US HE IS LIFE MANAGER IS LOVE

Users who are viewing this thread