Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen - Vol. 7 Ch. 39 - Do You Truly Like Her?

Iod

Welps it's been a while since the last series where I basically hated every character in the story (except for blondie-chan because she's too pure for this series), but it's quite impressive indeed

@givemersspls author does not care about logic anylonger. Like other said he will split them apart out of nowhere because aurhor wrote himself into a corner and does not know how to break them up without making one of the girla seem like a bad person. So he is just throwing mc under the bus only to have the blonde girl swoop in and yoink him.

Contributor
Just drop that boring cunt called F-cup and go for the best girl blonde, MC...

Excited for the breakup, happy i jumped on the kouhai rowboat instead of the other twos ships.

Group Leader
Someone please tell me that this note at the end was about November 2018 and there are more raws in waiting.

Contributor
@Mitsuboshi

Dropping this if MC drops f cup

You can drop this already then.
It was obvious Satsuki is end girl since the beginning, F-cup is only here for drama and filler chapters, same for the kouhai.

Just look at the story, we know everything about all characters now, except for one, Satsuki. It's obvious the author want to save the big revelation for the end and make Mc fall for her , even if he is already thinking about her most of time (Fcup know it, that's why she's insecure/jealous).

This manga was going nowhere since the beach arc, it was filler after filler, so it's good to FINALLY see progress to the story, with a Satsuki arc very soon.

VIP
dude, chill.. you still has long future. i know your condition demand you to mature faster, but by mature doesn't mean depression and existential crisis.

Double-page supporter
@Siquall I was hoping that this wasn't generic trash but unfortunately it is. I just wanted to be surprised by the ending cuz everything else is just garbage but it's a Japanese romance series and 98% of them are horse shit

Power Uploader
@BadLuckPoppy
@everyone else here

that nov 18 note is from last year, theres still ongoing chapters lmao
next one should be up in lik 2-3 weeks from us 39.5
then 40

Contributor
@Siquall
Pretty sure we dont everything yet for example of the top of my head is we dont know the deal with glasses is like who he likes, whats his relationship with momma f chan, how crazy is f-cup chan really

Thanks for the upload.

I'm still holding out that he stays with F-Cup chan. I dislike how Kouhai is trying to shake things up to try and steal him away, and it feels like a huge bait due to bad writing that the author has him dating the girl just to rip them apart.

Group Leader
@PikachuKiller thanks. I had a feeling this is from last year but I needed to be sure (Tomo's 2 month hiatus was half year long). Keep up the good work!

Users who are viewing this thread