Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen - Vol. 8 Ch. 44 - The 2nd Nao-kun

Group Leader
If you can translate Japanese then call me for typesetting. I'll see if I can make some time between work and my own project.

MY scanlations at least appear to be internally consistent.

Aggregator gang
Trash cleaning but it was understandable so whatever. As long as the translations is good enough idgaf. This is barely... Thanks

Double-page supporter
I'd say scan cleaning reflecting the quality of this story but this story is top tier, or rather bottom tier, garbage, so that wouldn't be true. Frankly, it takes the edge off the stupid a bit.

For the shit quality of this typesetting, there sure is some unwarranted pride at sniping another circle.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, that typesetting is a troll right? You can't be that bad

Double-page supporter
In terms of the chapter's content, pretty o.k. I can already guess the brother and parents are going to be a problem.

In terms of the scanlation, I'm not going to mince words. Holy shit this is awful. For the love of all that is holy, hire a proper typesetter/cleaner/proofreader. Or you know what, honestly, if you don't give a shit about the series enough to put any degree of care into your work, just don't fucking bother.

Power Uploader
Thanks for the chapter. I could read and understand it so I don't really need more. Ppl should snipe more often

Users who are viewing this thread