Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen - Vol. 9 Ch. 47 - Ishihara-san's Photo

Fed-Kun's army
I'm on the Ishihara ship but tbh, either her or Satsuki ends up with mc is totally fine, as long as the story goes smoothly, and the ending is satisfying. Ishihara and Watari breaking up is fine and all, what's important is what will they learn from that, how the two can grow from their relationship, especially Ishihara. The only thing I don't like about her is her obsession, and if she can get rid of that, she will be a perfect girl to me.

Aggregator gang
Damn.... I don't know who to ship already.
They are both great girls that come with their own share of rare quirks.

Dex-chan lover
BpGrqqS.png

If only she knew...

Ishihara better than Satsuki, honestly Satsuki is pretty annoying like she's so bipolar or like shes on her period every day -_-

man i feel bad for ishihara like they are dating so it would hit more hard when he break up for her and she will regret telling him that she is going and also unlike other romcoms where they confess at last second to MC and keep either tsundere or cute personality whole manga we have some dating in this manga so no matter who wins NTR IS SURE OR ALL THREE OF THEM LIVE TOGETHER FOREVER which is not possible in japan and its not isekai so polygamy is no no

Users who are viewing this thread